C19 Topics

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I have survived much worse things then covid-19.
Brown recluse spider bite on neck.....
Brain absess.....
A bout of the flu so bad I :censoredsign: peptisbismo still pink and lost 15 pounds.....
Covid does not scare me at all....now Biden he scares me.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Surviving covid is not like surviving the flu and then life goes hack to normal. They're are some serious long term effects that are being experienced by most covid survivors including brain fog where you can't think straight, chronic fatigue, headaches, dizziness and shortness of breath.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Surviving covid is not like surviving the flu and then life goes hack to normal. They're are some serious long term effects that are being experienced by most covid survivors including brain fog where you can't think straight, chronic fatigue, headaches, dizziness and shortness of breath.
Lol that's old age setting in.....just add in achey joints.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Lol that's old age setting in.....just add in achey joints.
Not according to three of my neighbors. One is 44, one is 34, and one is 28. All have severe fatigue all the time, headaches often, and none can breathe right. None of these people are obese or have any weird medical issues. All got covid more than a year ago, and were fine before covid, and they've been a wreck ever since.

So surviving covid doesn't always mean things go nack to normal. I do have a friend who is 50 and he had covid back in December, and he doesn't have any lingering effects. He went right back to normal in like 10 days. So it's a crapshoot.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At this point the crapshoot is not getting the vaccine if you're over 30, considering the track record that's been established. Not getting it just to spite lawmakers and politicians is like not wearing a seat belt since you haven't been killed in a car wreck.

Last edited:
Reactions: RLENT and Turtle

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'll take my chances with not getting the vaccine....maybe in a year I might get it.
I don't know your age or current physical condition, but are your concerns about getting vaccinated because of reported side effects for some people and that it is a relatively new vaccine and long term safety issues are still unknown?