C19 Topics

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Ya know, I'm beginning to think, other than the children that have no say, if these simpletons want to listen to the ding-dongs and refuse to vaccinate, fine! I will just consider it thinning of the herd. Better for those of us that did the responsible thing.
Anddddd it's the ones that got the shots that are getting infected....but in you need a third shot now to be safe....

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
1. This happened to them while on school (summer) break.
2. Masks on kids would have a negligible effect on whether a teacher will get infected by a student and kids rarely get sick and transmit it to adults as well.
3. The teachers in high risk groups should get vaccinated.
4. Minorities are lagging behind in being vaccinated mostly imo because they don't trust the vaccines developed while Trump was President,which were continuously criticized as potentially unsafe by Democratic leaders including Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
One can't help but wonder if these three teachers were influenced by the Harris quote, which was repeated heavily on all the national networks. This came from the same person who is now supposedly in charge of our southern border over which thousands of covid-infected invaders pour into our country every day.

Any thinking person who looks at the infection data can see that if you're over 20 you need to get the vaccine. You might still get a mild case, but chances of hospitalization or death are extremely slim.

Reactions: muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
But, but, but, the vaccine isn't 100% effective for 100% of the people 100% of the time!

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Has anyone heard of journalist Alex Barenson or Dr. Robert Malone?
Alex Berenson got banned from Twitter for quoting some research on the Pfizer vaccine. He's on Substack now, and appears on Tucker Carlson occasionally. He seems to be pretty reasonable, but I haven't read much of his stuff.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ugh I hate viruses, there is another vaccine I wish I would have taken but they say you don’t have to worry about it until you are over 50, well I’m not quite there yet but I guess I should have been more proactive. When they say shingles is painful they are not kidding. Thankfully I’m not around kids much.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: muttly and Turtle

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
And a fifth and then a sixth shot...

Entirely possible ... given that the lack of will to deal with COVID initially provided a huge pool of human Petri dishes to allow the virus to mutate.

Hard to know what's out there now and there are no guarantees that the current vaccines will remain effective against future variants.

Not unlike the necessity for different flu shots, as that virus mutates.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Lol it was said that the wuhan virus was going to mutate back when it first hit the usa.....it just took a Democrat to make it.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
We knew the virus was going to mutate.....and the Democrats in charge blame trump 7 months after he is out......you ready for shot number 4......

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Another article on anti-vaxxers, here is my favorite part:

Stock categorizes the vaccine-hesitant crowd into three main groups: those who have politicized the pandemic, those who are concerned about the safety of the vaccine, and those who think they will be fine even if they get COVID.

The last two groups of people, Stock said, he can work with. But if politics is driving the decision, on either end of the political spectrum, it's a no-win situation.

To me if you let politics run your life, it may be the reason your life ends.

Reactions: RLENT and Pilgrim