C19 Topics

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
True, but apparently the vaccine fades in effectiveness over time.
Not so much the vaccine fades, but more that our immune system forgets. And that has been show to be the case for immunity from an infection too. For whatever reason our bodies remember certain viruses for life and others for only a few months.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not so much the vaccine fades, but more that our immune system forgets. And that has been show to be the case for immunity from an infection too. For whatever reason our bodies remember certain viruses for life and others for only a few months.
Then there are concerns that multiple vaccinations may cause to weakened the immune system in people. Making them more vulnerable to the virus than they normally would be.

Reactions: danthewolf00

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Then there are concerns that multiple vaccinations may cause to weakened the immune system in people. Making them more vulnerable to the virus than they normally would be.

I dont know about weakened immune systems, but in a way I see your point, if the virus evolves to be able to evade the antibodies that are created from the vaccine then we are going to be in trouble.

Reactions: RLENT

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I dont think this woman understands, this poor guy is already on a ventilator, he has a less than 50% chance of surviving, if he does survive, its going to be despite them giving him this drug.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Wow, just wow, come on people if you dont want to get the vaccine, dont stop the ones that do, they are actually saving your sorry self!!!!

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I thought about putting this in the Fake News Depot thread because of the deceptive (by omission) headline from NPR. Ivermectin is also used by humans and FDA approved for head lice. But NPR doesn't mention that in the headline and instead wants you to focus on the other (cows)version because the narrative they want to advance is there is only one therapeutic(vaccine) that people should be aware of.
20210902_144246.png

• Haha

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The irony and inaccuracies of this meme is off the charts.
I know, that drug is for control of parasites in horse and cows, not worms in sheep, but it just kind of works to get the point across.

I wonder if whoever started the whole thing with this drug thinks that conservatives are parasites??????

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I thought about putting this in the Fake News Depot thread because of the deceptive (by omission) headline from NPR. Ivermectin is also used by humans and FDA approved for head lice. But NPR doesn't mention that in the headline and instead wants you to focus on the other (cows)version because the narrative they want to advance is there is only one therapeutic(vaccine) that people should be aware of.
View attachment 20782
My guess is that the reason they did that was because most of the idiots that are taking this drug are not going to their doctor to get a prescription for the version that is for people, they go to their closest farm store and get the one that is used for animals.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My guess is that the reason they did that was because most of the idiots that are taking this drug are not going to their doctor to get a prescription for the version that is for people, they go to their closest farm store and get the one that is used for animals.
Many doctors won't prescribe it and when they do there are pharmacies that won't fill it.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I know, that drug is for control of parasites in horse and cows, not worms in sheep, but it just kind of works to get the point across.

I wonder if whoever started the whole thing with this drug thinks that conservatives are parasites??????
The irony and inaccuracy of the meme is that the vaccinated person appears to be black, yet as a demographic they are statistically less likely to have taken the vaccine due to a variety of reasons, one of which include certain experiments performed on them in the past.

Last edited:

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It looks like the effectiveness of the vaccines fade over time so I think these other therapeutics should be more available to people. Current estimates of the vaccine's effectiveness is about 5 to 8 months. So those that have been vaccinated, like myself, are at or approaching the waning of it. Yet there is currently no booster available yet. These other therapeutics would at least bridge the gap in the meantime until people receive the booster.
They also could be used as an extra layer of protection even if a person is vaccinated or may help those that are not.
Just FYI, my current regimen is 5,000 iu of Vitamin D, 25 mg zinc, 1,000 mg of vitamin C, 500 mg of quarcetin.
Feel free to post what anyone else is taking.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Does anyone know of a covid 19 nasal swab test that can determine both if you have had it in the past as well as currently? A testing booth I talked to said their swab test will do that.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's my understanding that the antibodies test is the only way to determine if you've previously had covid. That's done with a blood sample.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's my understanding that the antibodies test is the only way to determine if you've previously had covid. That's done with a blood sample.
Then this tester fellow is misinformed. He was at a table outside a store.