C19 Topics

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
The Democrat's knee-jerk, no-thought, go-to, with Republicans in general and Trump in particular, is to play the race card. That's why he was called a racist.

Nah ... everyone is racist to some degree or another.

Remember ?

:tearsofjoy:

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I have zero interest in "proving" something you're completely unwilling (or just incapable) of seeing.

If you would like me to elaborate further on that, I'd be happy to do so ... either in a PM ... or in person.
And just like every other Democrat you won't say what trump does to make him racist In public....but you call him racist and will provide information in private.

Your adam schiff.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
And just like every other Democrat you won't say what trump does to make him racist In public....but you call him racist and will provide information in private.

No, I didn't offer to provide "information in private" on what Trump does that makes him racist.

But I would be happy to elaborate and discuss privately what factors might play into making some people incapable of discerning racism when someone is exhibiting it.

Your adam schiff.

Sorry, but I don't own an "adam schiff"

:tearsofjoy:

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Your making my point for me.....al sharpton,mayor lightfoot they are racist....trump not so much....he might not like Democrats though.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Your making my point for me.....al sharpton,mayor lightfoot they are racist....trump not so much....he might not like Democrats though.
Al Sharpton, absolutely a racist, Lightfoot, not sure there, dont have enough info to make that determination. I would not go so far as saying Trump is a racist, but a little prejudice? Absolutely, in todays world, you have to be, sorry to say.