C19 Topics

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Thats just amazing! Can't condone but understands...

A DEATH THREAT! WOW!
Have you really listened to the Democrat leadership lately....I mean really listened. They want power and they don't care who they hurt to keep that power.
7 months now trump has been out of office 7 months and the Democrats are still after him.....I can almost guarantee there will be a third try to impeach trump.

Reactions: Shotcallerj

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Have you really listened to the Democrat leadership lately....I mean really listened. They want power and they don't care who they hurt to keep that power.
7 months now trump has been out of office 7 months and the Democrats are still after him.....I can almost guarantee there will be a third try to impeach trump.
I love how he's trying to twist a saying into a threat. If anyone is unsure how desperate people like him are, that should be enough to erase that doubt.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Hey all you Trumpetts, defend this!
Come on already!
You can't!
I don't know anyone who would defend it. Although, there were several journalists and political analysts who openly called for the assassination of Trump. I don't know them, but they might defend this man's words. But I also don't know what, if any, political affiliation that man has.

In any case, a famous man who will remain nameless once asked, "Why does everything have to have a partisan spin?" I leave it to you, dear reader, to decide that famous man's sincerity.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In any case, a famous man who will remain nameless once asked, "Why does everything have to have a partisan spin?" I leave it to you, dear reader, to decide that famous man's sincerity.
The issue with the pipeline is not partisan issue, but there are some on this board insist on making it one. Both Govs Snyder and Whitmer took a position to protect the Great Lakes.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Whitmer is a power hungry Democrat that got her emergency authority over the pandemic revoked because she over stepped the limits of the authority issued by the state legislature.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Whitmer is a power hungry Democrat that got her emergency authority over the pandemic revoked because she over stepped the limits of the authority issued by the state legislature.
Nope...
I think it's very funny.
View attachment 20693
Wasn't funny then, still not funny...
Pipeline? What pipeline? The "C19 Topics" pipeline?
Bwaaahaaa
Your comment about non-partisan.... the quote is from a different thread.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ummmm yes she did.....happened a few days ago. The Michigan supreme Court even ruled that she violated the Constitution months ago.
Ummm, nope....
The original order was based on powers given to the Governor during WW2. The law was repealed in Feb 2021. She did not veto the bill to repeal so it automatically became law. It never was part of the constitution.

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Nope...

Wasn't funny then, still not funny...

Your comment about non-partisan.... the quote is from a different thread.
That was my polite and humorous way of trying to nudge everybody back on topic.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Ummm, nope....
The original order was based on powers given to the Governor during WW2. The law was repealed in Feb 2021. She did not veto the bill to repeal so it automatically became law. It never was part of the constitution.
No they gave her a time limit signed by the state legislature for the pandemic which ended back in April but....like any Democrat she ignored the time limit to keep power and the state supreme court had to get Involved.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah I'm curious what makes you be the individual who determines what is right?

My life is absolutely more important than yours. My constitutional rights are more important than your feelings. Personal choice will always be better than conforming with what things like you want us to do.
Do you know anyone who has allergies and cant get the vaccine or someone who has a weakened immune system? I do, I got it not only to protect me, but help protect the ones who are most vulnerable.

I have come to the conclusion that the people who are spreading this BS about the vaccine want the virus to wipe out the weak people, they think it will lower their taxes.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ummm, nope....
Not going to lie bro, sometimes you make it wayyyyy to easy.

She overstepped her powers. Which in turn violated the rights of millions of Michigan citizens. To include the 14th amendment... People we're put in jail. People we're extorted for not following something they didn't have to follow in the first place. Businesses were attacked and in some cases shut down.

Last edited:

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Do you know anyone who has allergies and cant get the vaccine or someone who has a weakened immune system? I do, I got it not only to protect me, but help protect the ones who are most vulnerable.

I have come to the conclusion that the people who are spreading this BS about the vaccine want the virus to wipe out the weak people, they think it will lower their taxes.
So because someone has a weak immune system or other medical issues..... I should have to put something in my body that I don't want put in my body?

Whatever happened to my body my choice??

Let me make this very clear to you. I understand you may be confused. Especially while we live in a country where we are being conditioned that personal choice no longer exists because the common good is more important.

I am not responsible for you. I am not responsible for your health issues. I am not responsible for your allergies. I am not responsible for your feelings. Like it's been since the beginning of time whether with humans or animals or species of plants.... The strong survive and the weak fade out. Sure it may seem a little harsh but that's reality.... That's life.

So if you have allergies, health issues, for are at risk to contract a virus that has a 99% survival rate..... And you can't get a vaccine. You need to adjust your life to stay away from people who could infect you. Other people do not have to adjust their lives to accommodate you.

I will always do what I believe is best to protect my family. Your issues will never be even on my radar whenever it comes to that.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ummm, nope....
The whole point of the shutdown was supposed to be to slow the spread... So emergency Services and hospitals weren't overwhelmed. Then after Democrats saw the power they had, it went from slowing the spread to stopping the spread of a virus that could be stopped. Seeing how it was benefiting Democrats to hurt the country because of an election year her along with other Democrats continued to destroy people's lives and livelihood to cause as much turmoil as possible. While offering a supposed different path from a Democrat president. Who in turn has been nothing but a disaster for this country. This was nothing more than a peaceful coup d'etat.

Reactions: danthewolf00

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So because someone has a weak immune system or other medical issues..... I should have to put something in my body that I don't want put in my body?

Whatever happened to my body my choice??

Let me make this very clear to you. I understand you may be confused. Especially while we live in a country where we are being conditioned that personal choice no longer exists because the common good is more important.

I am not responsible for you. I am not responsible for your health issues. I am not responsible for your allergies. I am not responsible for your feelings. Like it's been since the beginning of time whether with humans or animals or species of plants.... The strong survive and the weak fade out. Sure it may seem a little harsh but that's reality.... That's life.

So if you have allergies, health issues, for are at risk to contract a virus that has a 99% survival rate..... And you can't get a vaccine. You need to adjust your life to stay away from people who could infect you. Other people do not have to adjust their lives to accommodate you.

I will always do what I believe is best to protect my family. Your issues will never be even on my radar whenever it comes to that.
You should willfully choose to do what you can to help protect your fellow Americans, but if you dont, you are right, its your choice, the very definition of being a conservative.

Like I said before, if there were only 2 options, conservative or liberal, I would chose liberal every day and twice on Sunday.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
You should willfully choose to do what you can to help protect your fellow Americans, but if you dont, you are right, its your choice, the very definition of being a conservative.

Like I said before, if there were only 2 options, conservative or liberal, I would chose liberal every day and twice on Sunday.
Ok, you're absolutely entitled to your opinion. But I have no responsibility to protect you or anyone else. You could get in a car accident in the future that may affect someone's life so you should probably stop driving your vehicle. Right?

Of course you would choose that. You don't like people having free will. Liberals hate people being able to make their own decisions which is why they're pro-government control. Usually means that you are either afraid or incapable of making your own decisions..... So to feel better about that you try to get everyone else to submit to the government to make their decisions.

Reactions: danthewolf00