C19 Topics

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
You should willfully choose to do what you can to help protect your fellow Americans, but if you dont, you are right, its your choice, the very definition of being a conservative.

Like I said before, if there were only 2 options, conservative or liberal, I would chose liberal every day and twice on Sunday.
Wait this is America still and not china or north Korea????
We have the right to choose.....until that right is taken from us and then boy you better expect a fight....its my right to choose NOT to take a vaccine. You can not force me to take something I deem unsafe.

Reactions: Shotcallerj

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Maybe the spread of the new variant wouldn't be so bad if our current president would put the army on the southern border to stop the 200,000 illegal aliens flooding in each month....if this was china or north Korea they would be shot for crossing the border.

Reactions: Shotcallerj

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ok, you're absolutely entitled to your opinion. But I have no responsibility to protect you or anyone else. You could get in a car accident in the future that may affect someone's life so you should probably stop driving your vehicle. Right?

Of course you would choose that. You don't like people having free will. Liberals hate people being able to make their own decisions which is why they're pro-government control. Usually means that you are either afraid or incapable of making your own decisions..... So to feel better about that you try to get everyone else to submit to the government to make their decisions.
Its funny you use the driving example, come here to south Florida and see how they drive, there are plenty of people who need to have their license taken away. I dont know if I have said it before on here but I tell people they think their destination is more important than everyone on the roads lives. I need to figure out how to pull the video from my dashcam and edit it ( and remove my commentary) so I can post some of the crazy crap I see on the roads here.

So as a conservative does it bother you that the government (when trump was president) gave away so much money to the people (stimulus) and business owners (PPP) and paid for the vaccine for those who wanted it?

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Maybe the spread of the new variant wouldn't be so bad if our current president would put the army on the southern border to stop the 200,000 illegal aliens flooding in each month....if this was china or north Korea they would be shot for crossing the border.
If only that was where it was coming from, the delta variant was first seen in India, I doubt there is anyone who sneaks over the southern border that has ever been to India. By the time trump stopped travel it was too late, and Im not saying it was his fault, by the time we knew what was happening, it was already too late to stop it.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Its funny you use the driving example, come here to south Florida and see how they drive, there are plenty of people who need to have their license taken away. I dont know if I have said it before on here but I tell people they think their destination is more important than everyone on the roads lives. I need to figure out how to pull the video from my dashcam and edit it ( and remove my commentary) so I can post some of the crazy crap I see on the roads here.

So as a conservative does it bother you that the government (when trump was president) gave away so much money to the people (stimulus) and business owners (PPP) and paid for the vaccine for those who wanted it?
No..... That's not what I said.. I said you personally need to stop driving because you might get into an accident with someone that could harm them. It's not a conversation about bad drivers.. it's about applying your logic to something that everyone can relate to just to show you how delusional you sound.

Considering that Trump was trying to help small business owners as well as citizens whose lives have been destroyed over Democrat policies I absolutely have no problem with that. As well as someone who pays taxes, I don't mind getting back what the government tool from me.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ok another question, if you tested positive for covid, would you go home and isolate like you should, only going out if absolutely needed and if you did go out, would you mask up to prevent the spread?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ok another question, if you tested positive for covid, would you go home and isolate like you should, only going out if absolutely needed and if you did go out, would you mask up to prevent the spread?
If I tested positive after being vaccinated?

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If I tested positive after being vaccinated?
That is one of those questions that could go either way, if I were to test positive after being vaccinated, if I had symptoms, would stay home, if not, I would go about my normal day, but would for sure mask up around anyone else.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
And thats a fine mask to wear, protects both you from others and others from you. The paper mask does a decent job too, but costs way less and can be manufactured way quicker. If everyone went out and bought one of these, there would be none for those who really need it.
Do you know what an airborne virus is? It's a virus that is transported through air. Tiny little droplets that you cannot see nor feel. The only masks that stop airborne pathogens are sealed masks that covers the entire face.... Along with the required respirator filters.

The CDC has already stated that covid is airborne. So no.. your paper mask or even n95 mask does not prevent you from getting or spreading an airborne virus.

I'm not an expert on infectious diseases, however I do know this from the training I received in regards to nuclear, chemical, and biological agents....all of which require a sealed mask.

Furthermore, Even though a paper or n95 mask is not completely sealed, it helps feed toxins that you exhale back into your body as you inhale. Not to mention it makes your breathing harder because you have an obstruction. Which can actually put more stress on yourself.

Truth be told masks for covid is nothing more than the placebo effect. It was designed to calm the citizenry and give them a sense of security that in reality was false. I remember how the narrative switched up. At first it was masks aren't effective, then it was masks are effective at protecting you from catching covid, then after that was found out to be BS it was masks help you stop the spread of covid....

Reactions: danthewolf00