HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
HB_turtle_cake.jpg

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy Birthday Turtle! I was going to send you a Hallmark E-Card but didn't find one with a wheelchock theme so I cobbled together this in my garage. Yeah I know, I have way too much spare time on my hands.
IMG_0387.jpg

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy Birthday Jerry Lee. I read on this very forum a few weeks ago that you were dead. Glad to see that's not the case. Happy Birthday!

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Happy Birthday Turtle and Jerry. Our son Jon 21st Birthday was on the 12th. He will start driving for Panther next month.

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
Happy Belated birth days to Turtle & Jerry.

I imagine your both too old to have a cool birthday party story?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Thank you all. That was nice. :)

Have a great day. May you get that 2,000 mi load that pays $3.00 a mile.;)
Unfortunately, the load I got was relatively short load with lots of headhead that ended up paying less than the same load would have at my previous carrier. But that's pretty much how my birthdays have gone in expediting. :rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank you all. That was nice. :)

Unfortunately, the load I got was relatively short load with lots of deadhead that ended up paying less than the same load would have at my previous carrier. But that's pretty much how my birthdays have gone in expediting. :rolleyes:

That was Johns plan.....LOL no one remembers an average load or higher paying load.....but that crappy low paying load ya always remember......:D

Last edited: