Big EO Welcome to Bobbi Bo

BobbiB

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks for the welcome. I really enjoy reading the posts so I decided to sign up and maybe connect with some of the contractors that I know from the past. I retired in 2007 but I always enjoy reading about the many contractors I know and keeping up with them. I joined the Roberts Express social group and hope to hear from some of my old friends.
Retirement is the best job I have ever had next to working with owners and drivers.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
just got home and am very pleased to see you on EO.With out you,Roberts wouldnt have been what it has become today.You are the greatest.Miss the conversations

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Yes, without your common sensical approach to all that foolishness I certainly wouldn't have put up with it as long as I did. I moved on and did my own thing in this business, and just sold my business last month. I'll certainly second that emotion about "real" retirement. Your old cronie that drove D3055 Roberts/Fedex. Happy to see ya typ'in

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Thanks for the welcome. I really enjoy reading the posts so I decided to sign up and maybe connect with some of the contractors that I know from the past. I retired in 2007 but I always enjoy reading about the many contractors I know and keeping up with them. I joined the Roberts Express social group and hope to hear from some of my old friends.
Retirement is the best job I have ever had next to working with owners and drivers.

hello Bobbi ....... and good morning [_]D
welcome ...... glad to see your aboard this site..... heh
I only been in this buiz...... for a lil over 3 yrs..... and learned a lot.. and still learning. heh
being a solo woman out here on the road.........
I created a thread..... about staying safe out here for all solo's in the womens forums on this site....... called....... "stranges knocking on your door."
if you have any tips to add that would be super.
hope everyone stays safe out there.