August locations...

Falligator

Expert Expediter
LOL your kidding right? Is Justin still working Saturday dispatch....once Sponge Bob comes on the Cartoon Channel you are dead where ya are....:D
No. Craig is working today. He said he was expecting to be slammed today but it turned out to be the complete opposite. He was looking at the bid board when I was on the phone with him and nothing was on it. This kinda sucks. I don't know if I can take 3 bad weeks in a row. At least the weather is nice and the van isn't broke down. Lol

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
No. Craig is working today. He said he was expecting to be slammed today but it turned out to be the complete opposite. He was looking at the bid board when I was on the phone with him and nothing was on it. This kinda sucks. I don't know if I can take 3 bad weeks in a row. At least the weather is nice and the van isn't broke down. Lol

Must be a newbee since the last yr or so..never heard the name before..so I'd have doubts on his opinions...and then what does "slammed" actually mean? LOL from what I've seen when in the office on a weekend if the computer doesn't go BEEP and that is an automatic awarded load..all they do is babysit pretty much between FB posts and playing Pot Farm on FB....LOL

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Yup. You nailed it. Lmao. I think I'm going to get a customized plate for my van that reads, "FR8KILR".

Critter Truckin

Expert Expediter
LaSalle, IL at the Hook. I was at the Sapp Bros in Peru, but this place has trees. Not that I'd get to park under one, all the professional tourists are taking up the shady spots.

That's what we get when they changed the name of these places from truck stop to travel plaza.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
At the yard. Needing a shower and a day to unwind (blood pressure). Just made some of that microwave Mac N Cheese (not bad) and some Hormel Chicken and Dumplings soup. (not bad either). Will get a load outta here on Monday or maybe tomorrow. I'm gonna have a smoke and bid y'all Adiux. (I think that's how you spell it.)

Falligator

Expert Expediter
That Country fried Steak and eggs got to you?
It was some good food. Angus meat for the country fried steak. Hashbrowns, 2 eggs and 3 pancakes. Yup did me in for the day. Did I mention it was smothered in sausage gravy? R Place is the name of the restaurant and best food I had in a long time. And only cost me 10$.

copdsux

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Looking out at the Atlantic Ocean from our 8th floor condo, in Garden City Beach, SC. Life is good. Be here 'til the 20th.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Sitting here in Huntington Beach California with a cool ocean breeze coming in through my bedroom window. I am so glad to get out of the heat, I think the head was starting to crack me mentally. I'm gonna hang out here for 2 weeks and then go out and brave the last of the head before mother nature re-adjusts the thermostat. I wish you all well out there, and from what i've been seeing on the boards, freight is starting to break loose again.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Critter Truckin wrote:

LaSalle, IL at the Hook. I was at the Sapp Bros in Peru,

Hey, sorry i didn't see this earlier..but if you are still there, at the exit BETWEEN the "J" and "Sapp Brothers" there is a great place to eat named "Cabin Fever"...it is across the street from the Wal-mart and behind the Mc, Donalds...Good food and friendly people...Don and Heidi own the place and are in there most of the time and are good people ...there is also a big parknig lot there that you can park in if you are in a big truck...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting here in Huntington Beach California with a cool ocean breeze coming in through my bedroom window. I am so glad to get out of the heat, I think the head was starting to crack me mentally. I'm gonna hang out here for 2 weeks and then go out and brave the last of the head before mother nature re-adjusts the thermostat. I wish you all well out there, and from what i've been seeing on the boards, freight is starting to break loose again.

Last 2 weeks of the month....then there will be the first 2 weeks of Sept after the holiday...I expect not much activity till the last 2 weeks again...

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Last 2 weeks of the month....then there will be the first 2 weeks of Sept after the holiday...I expect not much activity till the last 2 weeks again...

E-1 and panther had 5 long loads coming out of Southern CA on Friday between the two of them. I should be able to catch a nice long run by the end of this month. I saw a Fedex run up to El Paso today too, but i'm cooking up some steaks tonight and that load would have interfered with my food plans. lol I sat for 5 days with no load and that was between 3 carriers, so I just figured my lucky streak has come to an end!

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I am still up 1 thousand dollars in the bank from when I left home 7 weeks ago, and the bills are paid up until next month. I guess that's a good thing. All i'm interested in doing now is maintaining what I got saved up and just be glad that I have a job in these tough economic times.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
E-1 and panther had 5 long loads coming out of Southern CA on Friday between the two of them. I should be able to catch a nice long run by the end of this month. I saw a Fedex run up to El Paso today too, but i'm cooking up some steaks tonight and that load would have interfered with my food plans. lol I sat for 5 days with no load and that was between 3 carriers, so I just figured my lucky streak has come to an end!

Knowing when to regroup is important factor in its own way..
and we have to have priorities..like BBQing...LOL

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sitting at some truckstop south of Three Rivers, MI right off the Indiana Tpike. Took a mini for them this morning from Mishawaka, IN to Three Rivers. Only a 41 mile load so I hope they'll remember Im here when the next load comes out. #4 on the board.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Sitting at some truckstop south of Three Rivers, MI right off the Indiana Tpike. Took a mini for them this morning from Mishawaka, IN to Three Rivers. Only a 41 mile load so I hope they'll remember Im here when the next load comes out. #4 on the board.

E1 where our drivers are just numbers, but we'll try not to forget you:rolleyes: