August locations...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered in the wee hours this morning in Salt Lake City.

Now sitting in a Freightliner shop, getting two MORE AMU's replaced. I hope that IF I ever buy another truck that Freightling won't be too surprised when it is NOT another Freightliner.

Junk parts and very poor customer service over the past several years proves to me that Freightliner SUCKS!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Freightliner is more than aware that there are problems with these AMU's and REFUSE to fix the problem. Good way to insure customer loyalty, eh?

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Denver colorado 3 weeks 3 loads is bunch of hoo eee watchen the boards. Freight is moving so get me moving. No more excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at the J SE of St. Louis off of I 255.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Would you like to go down to Ounion city? Only 1 van ahead of ya, but you are closer. 782 mile run.....dont move yet......

Repete after me Yamooo MoJo- Yamoo MoJo......LOL

d_b1486

Active Expediter
Delivered a 1,006 mile run in Neenah, WI at 10am got a load to PA 2 hrs later. 832 miles. 1838 loaded miles for yesterday n today together, with no sleep! Gotta love expediting

Posted with my iPhone EO Forum App

Last edited:

Falligator

Expert Expediter
What happens in the van....stays in the van. LMAO. Still waiting to hear that precious ringtone that says dispatch is calling me with a load offer.:(

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered in the wee hours this morning in Salt Lake City.

Now sitting in a Freightliner shop, getting two MORE AMU's replaced. I hope that IF I ever buy another truck that Freightling won't be too surprised when it is NOT another Freightliner.

Junk parts and very poor customer service over the past several years proves to me that Freightliner SUCKS!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Freightliner is more than aware that there are problems with these AMU's and REFUSE to fix the problem. Good way to insure customer loyalty, eh?

They must be using chinese parts. More profit that way. :rolleyes:

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Well, back to Knik from Chicken. Sure wuz nice to see 60 degrees again steada 29 degree mornings. Found 1.7 oz, mostly flakes a few pickers, and one half fast nugget. Fun tho. Tomorrow, Salmon season starts on Fish Creek at zero six. So, be gonna tip over soon. I see on the Forum that ATeam seems to be happy with Landstar and Dave is ripping them for being slow learners. I tink I typed on this forum many many moons ago " one thing for sure in this business.......thay ain't nutt'in fo sure".

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So in the motel and the same housekeeper every day an older Mexican lady very. very little english....says this morning what I do? work?....and I say very slowly...im--mi--gration...should have seen her face...LOL shoulda taken a picture...hehehe:p

I am such a crapper....LOL:D

Falligator

Expert Expediter
At the TA in Morris, IL. Just tried the R Place restaurant for the first time and darn good food. Country fried Steak and eggs was excellent for only 10$ and they use angus. Couldn't even make it to the end of my pancakes. Hope dispatch will send me a load today!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the TA in Morris, IL. Just tried the R Place restaurant for the first time and darn good food. Country fried Steak and eggs was excellent for only 10$ and they use angus. Couldn't even make it to the end of my pancakes. Hope dispatch will send me a load today!!

LOL your kidding right? Is Justin still working Saturday dispatch....once Sponge Bob comes on the Cartoon Channel you are dead where ya are....:D