August locations...

buckwheat

Seasoned Expediter
Walmart somewhere between Saginaw & Flint. Delivered Sat in Oscoda, Mi, woke up at a Walmart directly across the road from the lake - really nice area. Running south on 23, I saw more than one beach with a parking lot I could have got into - next time, I'll stop & go jump in the lake. ;)
Picking up late night for Indy tomorrow.
Hi Cheri, I saw your truck at the Walmart in Tawas City and was gonna stop and say hi but didn't want to wake you. Where was your drop in Oscoda?

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Still sitting in Crossville, TN going on two days now. My friend that drives a Nissan NV is on his way to p/u a load in Seveirville, Tn going to Alabama. So I don't know if I should DH out or what. Just aggravating me this morning.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still sitting in Crossville, TN going on two days now. My friend that drives a Nissan NV is on his way to p/u a load in Seveirville, Tn going to Alabama. So I don't know if I should DH out or what. Just aggravating me this morning.

Gee Fall....your buddy got a whole 200 mile load? don't sweat it...

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Say hi to Dolly for me:D

hello_dolly.gif

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Back to sleep. If no load by 1 or 2 then outta here. Got to make some money somehow.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Hi Cheri, I saw your truck at the Walmart in Tawas City and was gonna stop and say hi but didn't want to wake you. Where was your drop in Oscoda?

Dude, that was last week - I don't remember, lol. But you could have knocked on the door anyhow, if I don't wanna socialize, I just don't answer. :D
It was the first time I've been there, and I parked at Walmart at night, so seeing the lake when I stepped out was a real eye opener - in a GOOD way.