August locations.... Here come the dog days

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
One reason I don't do Cali....

I see where your coming from. The pay was good and I thought I would get something going back. Dispatch has been calling me and has put bids in like crazy, but it seems CA is a lot like TX. If you want out you better run dirt cheap.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Restart @ the TA in Janesville, W.I, till Mon. morning.
was too busy after the Expo & simply not enough hours left to make it all the way home.
parked all the way in the back, so stop by & wake me up.

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
I see where your coming from. The pay was good and I thought I would get something going back. Dispatch has been calling me and has put bids in like crazy, but it seems CA is a lot like TX. If you want out you better run dirt cheap.

That lot lizard you just saw getting busted isn't having a great week, either.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
And the way things are going for you, it's probably gonna rain hundred dollar bills while you're unloading.

(Grumble, grumble... Some people have all the luck. Grumble, grumble...)

Looks like acquitted stole your sigline, lol. But you know how that goes: we take turns. ;)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Staying at home for a few more days...4 more trailers(combiners) coming in tomorrow, business is hopping..$$$$......and JuJu should have her I-Phone on Monday to set up...

Verizon also called today...."Loyality Department"....buying the I Phone for JuJu tripped the signal...they actually reduced our bill by $20 so that almost negated the $30 Data fee...
smile.png
Been a very good day.....and got that huge tree we had taken down all cut,and pretty much all stacked except for the big stuff I need my big chainsaw for....

oh yeah...don't forget *228 Option #2 for monthly cell tower updates....unbelievably these phones don't find new towers automatically...

Last edited:

HighwayHusky

Active Expediter
So im at Big Bear Lake in Cali. That is a plus. I am wondering if things have been slowing down lately. ..? Seems like I have been sitting for too long and back runs are few and far between...Is it just me? 1375581559002.jpg

Last edited:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
oh yeah...don't forget *228 Option #2 for monthly cell tower updates....unbelievably these phones don't find new towers automatically...

The 4G phones do not use *228, you just restart them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Mt Vernon il,did a drop at a coal mine in Macedonia should I stay or should I go? If so where Louisville or Indy both around 200 m empty deadhead
Tk
It was a 600 mile run for good money so I'm flexible a little

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
El Paso to Greeneville, TN. Don't ask how much per mile. Deliver @ 2100 then DH home for a few days.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Picked up a sprinter run from Ohio to Brownsville tx delivered this morning probably going to DH to San Antonio later in the day but going to get some lunch at Rudy's

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Empty 60 mile move to West Memphis. Need to use a free shower and get a little closer to a few shippers from my past. Memphis is usually good to me.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Memphis area is full of vans there were 12 at olive branch yesterday.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Yeah, but there's half a dozen (of our 50-60) brokers that, if they post a load there, will help us get it. Hey, I'm a likable guy!! What can I say?! Plus, I've known many of these posters for years. And, of course, performance and reliability helps. :)!!!