August locations.... Here come the dog days

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's 77 here, never made it to 80. I am NOT looking forward to driving into hot nasty weather again.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Here in CA, right now its 82F with humidity 30% and tonights lows will be 60F. Always has a breeze all the time:cool:

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
holy crap...you just got out here 4 weeks ago....slacker....hahahaha

Not even 4!! My youngest was in town right after I left playing with a band he plays with from time to time. He's back again to play with them tomorrow night in Rogers City, so me and the former spousal unit are gonna jump on the bike and go check him out.

I mean, c'mon!! It's summer!! Cut me some slack...

Didn't get freight to Michigan, bit I got a great paying shorty that covered some fuel.

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
Sitting at home got some unicorns booked for Monday out of AL going to Niagara Falls, NY $2300 on 1169 miles

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Been sitting in Sturgis, S.D. for 2 days I drop the bandgear off tomorrow morn. I rented A H.D. Ultra been riding around Sturgis saw mount Rushmore and the siting Bull monument rode the Black Hills and almost had an encounter with some buffalo in the road. 75 M.P.H speed limit and no helmet law. Put 720 miles on the bike in 2 days having A great time and the band agreed to pay for the bike rental since there was an unexpected layover. I would like to thank the Lord Jesus Christ and Julie B. in dispatch for making this happen. Good job C & M !!