August locations.... Here come the dog days

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been sitting in Sturgis, S.D. for 2 days I drop the bandgear off tomorrow morn. I rented A H.D. Ultra been riding around Sturgis saw mount Rushmore and the siting Bull monument rode the Black Hills and almost had an encounter with some buffalo in the road. 75 M.P.H speed limit and no helmet law. Put 720 miles on the bike in 2 days having A great time and the band agreed to pay for the bike rental since there was an unexpected layover. I would like to thank the Lord Jesus Christ and Julie B. in dispatch for making this happen. Good job C & M !!

And the way things are going for you, it's probably gonna rain hundred dollar bills while you're unloading.

(Grumble, grumble... Some people have all the luck. Grumble, grumble...)

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Any prospects in Phoenix? Or too far?

I don't think there anything in Phoenix. Theres a couple of van here with Nations from what I was told by dispatch and they have been working hard in trying to get us back east. Some of the customers have told them that .70mi would get us the run. Well it didn't and im still stuck here, I really didn't wont that low pay, but it would be something, [all to the van] They said stay tomorrow cause there things that move from that area on Sat. Ill just wait and see.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Besides its first of the month and I need to be home for a few days. Ill be taking I40 all the way home.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Youngstowng, Ohio's Petro for the night. heading home to minnesota. back to work on Wed.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
back to the TA in east Ontario CA. Ill be back on here tomorrow before I head east if I don't get a call. Yall be safe and have a goodnight.

HighwayHusky

Active Expediter
Luckily the husky is staying cool out here in Hellstow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using EO Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1375487187326.jpg
    1375487187326.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 59

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
We all can use a little extra good fortune every once in a while.
I have a hot box to Cincinnati NOW and I will pop back out Monday morning in Searcy.

Everyone have a great weekend!!
Be safe!!!!

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Albert Lea, Minnesota at the Petro. Not a bad place to spend a weekend. Pickup Monday afternoon headed east. Time to make some Christmas Money, lol.