August locations.... Here come the dog days

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
That is... But, you are taking the attention away from him. You know, the OVM, the one and only. God's gift to the expedite world... :cool:

I had the pleasure of chatting with Ken over coffee out in a Wally World lot.
He seemingly is not like that at all. Cool guy. Easy going.
He's only about 20 clicks older than me so I picture him as a dad or uncle I could actually speak with. My pops was 35 years older than me and I don't recall but a handful of times we actually interacted as we should have.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Murray. ........Eddie is an old poking stick friend of Ken s from E 1. ...he was poking at him like we all enjoy doing.......

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Rom Com was good. I was just too sleepy to pick up in it quickly. You know how we non-reg'd vanners get punch drink after being awake for 22 hours.

Just dropped my MI to OH direct load.
30 minutes to sleepy time. Woohoo!!!

CC: DOT, FMCSA :cool:

You seem to be on the move constantly but I guess when you and your wife get to be in charge it makes you more efficient and determined.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
He's only about 20 clicks older than me so I picture him as a dad or uncle I could actually speak with. My pops was 35 years older than me and I don't recall but a handful of times we actually interacted as we should have.

Yes I know.... and you had to dead head up to him...and then, stopped and brought the coffee, huh, for him.... Like a Fiddle, Like a Fid-dele.

LOL- long live King OVM. :)

Just poking OVM not you.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
White cargo van in the ditch NC I 85 NB MM66 hope he's ok. Traffic standstill for miles.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Thank you...:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes I know.... and you had to dead head up to him...and then, stopped and brought the coffee, huh, for him.... Like a Fiddle, Like a Fid-dele.

LOL- long live King OVM. :)

Just poking OVM not you.

I was surprised Murray drove all the way from the Detroiter, well wasn't that far maybe 10 miles...AND brought me coffee.....AND a choice of sausage sandwich or a banana...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
@ home now...made it yesterday in time for breakfast...emptied the van and then took the whole day off just vegging out...:)

Hope everyone has a great weekend...:)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
@ home now...made it yesterday in time for breakfast...emptied the van and then took the whole day off just vegging out...:)

Hope everyone has a great weekend...:)

Hurry back or we will have no one else to Poke at.......:p..see you in 2 weeks.......lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Hello everyone. Well I got a call late Wed from Haw River picking up in Sanford NC going to New Breman OH. After that I DH from there to Columbus OH and got some sleep, that afternoon got a call to do a 2drop stop. Springfield OH to Elkhart IN and the 2nd was to Evansville IN.

After some rest and it was Fri I was heading home for a long week off and BAM the phone rang and it was dispatch WANTING me and NEEDING me to to do a run for them and I was just passing through where the pickup was. So making a long story short. Im not going home until Tue. The run picks up late Mon night and del direct Tue morning. At the J in Oak Grove KY for the weekend. Hope everyone has a great weekend and always stay safe:)