August locations and banter

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We need to get OVM a Walmart greeter vest with a Load One logo on the back.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cargo maxs had eb surround he had to call for reinforcements.

uploadfromtaptalk1344720625191.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
oh yeah almost forgot...the body shop guy has a friend in graphics...he had replacement unit numbers made up for my new quarter panel...NO charge....matching blue too....

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Anybody up around the yard? Thinking about going to grab bite of breakfast/lunch somewhere. Don't know my way around here yet! Holler at me! 256!

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks for keeping me company at breakfast Wombat. Good to see you again!
Back at the yard, more laundry and a shower. Maybe for me and the truck! LOL!!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Hate to miss a cookout at the yard but running is good also. Nice day starting up here. Hope everyone else has a good day also.

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
a new week and the gates are open. --eb

ps quite the party in the yard this weekend.

man I'm telling you! Were those steaks good or what?! Nothing like good food and great company!! Had a fantastic time and learning so much from all you sprinter pros. Thanks for making this an easy transition for me. Missing the family at home . But at least not alone out here with the Load1 family!!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In minniapolis, well more or less.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Everyone must be under load. Awful quiet in here. What's wrong with ya all, cat got your tongue.

guido4475

Not a Member
I hear ya, Turtle......As optimistic and positive of a person as I try to be, I am just so surprised that I am not moving yet, being #1 in my area for quite some time..I know dispatch is doing their best, so it must be frustrating for them at well, when they can't get us moving.

So, I passed the time away so far by doing some long needed painting on the van, and waxing the box sides.Twice.Once with McGuires cleaner wax and once with the Carnuba wax to keep it protected.Looks awesome, I'm really happy with the outcome! I figure the more I do while out here waiting for a load, the less I have to do when I go home this coming week.

Deer whistles: In light of Ken's date with a deer, I bought a set.Don't know if they work, but the dilemma is this: One has a hole that goes all the way through, out the back, and one does not.So, since the owners manual does not say which one goes on which side, does any one know?

And I got a shock of a lifetime today: I am still trying to cope with this, don't really know how to act.....Ken called me today, and he was not on a load!! lol...

Sorry, Ken, I just had to....lol..

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
from an Email I just got!!

The winner is Load One Driver KENNETH AMOR !!!

Congrats to Ken for being the lucky winner of last weeks contest. Remember to check the opportunities tab for more surprise drawings!

Have a great week and be safe out there !

YEEEEE HAW!!.....