August locations and banter

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stuck at the yard.LOL....I do have one P/U Saturday heading south....Its a Ghost town here..very few trucks here...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stuck at the yard.LOL....I do have one P/U Saturday heading south....Its a Ghost town here..very few trucks here...

Saw you sneaking out of the yard a short time ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Saw you sneaking out of the yard a short time ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

You sure that was me..You should have called.went to get some dinner...will be here until 1800 tomorrow then p/u and heading south

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Headed home tomorrow. Ate too much and they are almost out of Jameson.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Morning all. John, hope you and the family had a wonderful and relaxing time, welcome back.

guido4475

Not a Member
Morning all. John, hope you and the family had a wonderful and relaxing time, welcome back.

John has perfect timing coming home, as the weather turns nice and cool here.It was an awesome sleeping weather last night.

Really hoping the weekend dispatch team can make something happen Don't want to go home with a weak week under my belt..

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I too am up....being Guido's shadow.... west of Chicago...we have Northern/Central Illinois covered...
soooo nice to sleep in my own bed as well....great sleep!!

nottoold1961

Active Expediter
Well i was going back in service on Friday, but the doctor want's to see me Monday. I now what for, just not sure what he wants to do. More test's or a $3000.00 dollar shot? So i am hoping to be in service by Tuesday. So i am going to the truck show here in Salt lake today. See if i can toss a bone out there for us. We are all truck drivers. Just because we come out west, doesn't mean we have to head straight back.