August locations and banter

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Wow can't believe I get to start this thread!!! Now I really feel like I'm family!!LOL!!
IT'S nice to go to bed and already know where you're going in the morning. TN here we come!! Good morning everyone!

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning from springfield and off to who know where. Hope everyone has a great and wonderful month. Stay safe and wave as you go by.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just dropped on the north end. Got laundry done at the yard last night so good to gi for a while again. Might hang up here a bit then slide back towards the yard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy August. Our July was much better than expected, mainly due to lots of trucks OOS. Vacation coming up at the end of the month.
Oh, I'm in Grand Rapids:confused:

guido4475

Not a Member
I posted this in the wrong month, but something to cheer you all up, and to try and keep our spirits up, as slow as it has been.

Hung Chow calls into wok and says, 'Hey, I no come wok. Today, I really sick . Got headache, stomach ache and legs hurt, I no come wok. The boss says, 'You know something, Hung Chow, I really need you today. When I feel sick like you do, I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex. That makes everything better and I go to wok. You try that. Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. I do what you say and I feel great. I be at wok soon......... You got nice house!

IMPOSSIBILITIES IN THE WORLD

>1. U can 't count your hair
> 2. U can 't wash your eyes with soap
> 3. U can 't breathe when your tongue is out
>
> Put your tongue back in fool.
>
> 10 Things I know about you...
>
> 1) U are reading this
> 2) U are human.
> 3) U can 't say the letter ' 'P ' ' without separating your lips
> 4) U just attempted to do it
> 6) U are laughing at yourself
> 7) U have a smile on your face and you skipped No.5
> 8) U just checked to see if there is a No.5
> 9) U laugh at this because you are an idiot & everyone does it too.
> 10) U are probably going to send this to see who else falls for it

You have received this e-mail because I didnt want to be alone in the Idiot category.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry to hear about the collision. It brings up an interesting question on whether or not an insurance adjuster takes into account repair or maintenance amount spent (new engine), when deciding if it's a write off or fixable.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry to hear about the collision. It brings up an interesting question on whether or not an insurance adjuster takes into account repair or maintenance amount spent (new engine), when deciding if it's a write off or fixable.
Guess we will get that answered when the adjuster gets here....whenever that is going to be...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Guess we will get that answered when the adjuster gets here....whenever that is going to be...
kind of hard waiting for that isn't it?

Just picked some cukes and made creamed cucumbers...not enough to pickle..and now it's sprinkling again..seems like we've got a daily shower now that you've hooked up my timer...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in the break room watching the Olympics and ceiling fans being installed. Thanks John!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
nice wall fan....:)

btw..our insurance guy's communications skills really suck.....not returned ANY of my calls as I sit here in the dark if anything is being done to get an adjuster out to see my van....

Ken, I had the same problem with a windshield replacement...since April 1st and still getting bills in the mail..He was hard to get in touch with...I had to get help from Bill in safety...I will be making a call in the morning and going to another company..