August locations and banter

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
I set a personal record yesterday. I owned Kansas City for a total of only three hours. Now San Antonio is all mine.

--eb

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I set a personal record yesterday. I owned Kansas City for a total of only three hours. Now San Antonio is all mine.

--eb

Yikes....Lucky you.....goes to show...no one really knows where or when the next load will come....it's a crap shoot!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Quiz:

What is the beginning of all eternities, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end, and the end of every race?

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Well sitting here in wonderful virginia beach looking at the wonderful ocean and a big naval vessel sailing by wow ,
this morning when in for a swim it was great water was refreshing & i even got to wear my new black speedo,s which was great spoke to a few other swimmers then ate some bacon & eggs a cuppa or two of coffee but wow virginia beach knows how to charge better than a pee off emu $13.95 for bacon ,eggs, hashbrowns , two slices of tomatoes, two saugage patties, toast & endless coffee & $2.00 tip total =$15.95 ... but a great view thrown in as well now waiting on dispatch to ring me on a possible load ?? ok do we get loads out of V.BEACH or am i going to get another swim in my speedo,s would rather be running over labour weekend ??

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Well sitting here in wonderful virginia beach looking at the wonderful ocean and a big naval vessel sailing by wow ,
this morning when in for a swim it was great water was refreshing & i even got to wear my new black speedo,s which was great spoke to a few other swimmers then ate some bacon & eggs a cuppa or two of coffee but wow virginia beach knows how to charge better than a pee off emu $13.95 for bacon ,eggs, hashbrowns , two slices of tomatoes, two saugage patties, toast & endless coffee & $2.00 tip total =$15.95 ... but a great view thrown in as well now waiting on dispatch to ring me on a possible load ?? ok do we get loads out of V.BEACH or am i going to get another swim in my speedo,s would rather be running over labour weekend ??

ps i would go in now for another swim but my phone not water proof & do not want to miss a possible call from the guys in dispatch

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Laredo fun? Not really. My License plate debacle should be resolved tomorrow and back in service just in time for the Labor Day Holiday weekend :rolleyes:

Oh well, A nice load out of here will make it all good :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
"E". :D

Me

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

Ohhh a Winner!

Quiz...

What's that in the Fire, and not in the Flame? What's that in the Master, and not in the Dame? What's that in the Courtier, and not in the Clown? What's that in the Country, and not in the Town?

guido4475

Not a Member

TMI. Way too much.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
ive tried to tell him to put on regular swim wear. just say no to the speedo !!!!!!!!!!!!1

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You would not believe the yard never seen so many trailers. Not sure a tractor and trailer could make it from the front to out the back. They are three wide by the shop!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums