August location

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The last 2 days have been good..Chicago to Miami..waiting to get unloaded and praying the freight Gods are good to me..Sure do not want to spend the Holiday weekend in Miami...Please dispatch work some magic and keep me busy this Labor day!!!

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Guess I need a little sleep as I see I posted sept locations in August..I knew I was making good time but that good...How about that chef I was 1 month early...lol

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The last 2 days have been good..Chicago to Miami..waiting to get unloaded and praying the freight Gods are good to me..Sure do not want to spend the Holiday weekend in Miami...Please dispatch work some magic and keep me busy this Labor day!!!

What single guy complains about a long weekend in Miami? :D

guido4475

Not a Member
Unloaded Monday morning at the yard, Had all the ball joints replaced, seemed 2 were frozen up, rusted...Went home, polyurethaned the ceiling twice,painted the inside of the back door, had the alignment done,did alot of things at my poarents house, then got a load 2 miles away going to Iowa...got there, and a scumbag local company,who I am familiar with, snatched the load from us, so back home...got another load, Elyia,Oh, to Springdale, Arkansas..2,800# of Fajita seasoning in brown paper bags.What a strong smell!! But no as bad a smell as the Tyson plant where I delivered. Gross!Since then relocated to Russelville, Ark, doing that triangulation method...Close to many major cities..I hope to get another load this weekend! Work that looad board, Jeremy!!!Going to be calling you, in a few hours, riding youre *** like Zorro!!