August location

guido4475

Not a Member
What is this?? 5:30 am on the 1st, and no one started the new thread? What a bunch of slackers!!!:D:D:D:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
What is this?? 5:30 am on the 1st, and no one started the new thread? What a bunch of slackers!!!:D:D:D:D

My Gawd....miracles never cease to amaze...King slacker is up....LOL

In Des Moines...looks like unit 257 got moved here as well...he might get lucky as I have to take this into the dealer this morning....might have to go OOS

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Good morning all and happy 1st. DH to Cambridge, Oh yesterday from Baltimore. Figure I'd get closer to the lanes.

Anyone running hazmat, if so I got a couple of questions. Please pm me. Thanks.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Milwaukee area waiting for the phone call. Scott is up here, he got a new puppy since his loss of Snaps. Cute little thing a a good attitude for this business.

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
@ the "J" in Ogden Utah.....and we don't run hazmat....

Hi Chef, do you mean you don't run hazmat? Since I have hazmat on my Cdl A, dispatch has been asking me about it. I don't have placard holders on the new Sprinter. Dispatch called Friday night about a 1200# hazmat load from Philly to Utah they were going to bid on. Sure would have liked to of had that load, but over the reportable quantity and no placard holders. No place on the front to put a stick on to be legal.

Was wondering how many hazmat loads are being done.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi Chef, do you mean you don't run hazmat? Since I have hazmat on my Cdl A, dispatch has been asking me about it. I don't have placard holders on the new Sprinter. Dispatch called Friday night about a 1200# hazmat load from Philly to Utah they were going to bid on. Sure would have liked to of had that load, but over the reportable quantity and no placard holders. No place on the front to put a stick on to be legal.

Was wondering how many hazmat loads are being done.

I know Load 1 does them...over heard Caryn dispatching one last week...

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Ok, let's try this again....
Ahem, "Here i sit in Milcrappy, waiting in vain to be made happy..."

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
How about this one....
Yesterday, xiggi and I checked out the local flea market. Inside we saw a booth dedicated to the little rubber wonder braclets said to give you balance and great energy.
I submit, If you are lacking in energy, perhaps installing a solar array on top of your ballcap would be equally as efficient. :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
How about this one....
Yesterday, xiggi and I checked out the local flea market. Inside we saw a booth dedicated to the little rubber wonder braclets said to give you balance and great energy.
I submit, If you are lacking in energy, perhaps installing a solar array on top of your ballcap would be equally as efficient. :)

some D cell batteries up the butt might do the trick...;)