August Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Picking up 100 lbs (close to 200 pieces) of Chicken breast today. Cookin them 5 differnent ways for a family get together tomorrow...need to prep them and brine them tonight then start cookin around noon tommorow...if anyone is in the Temperence Mich area Sat from 3 pm ....PM me , ill give you the address...

usaf6186

Veteran Expediter
I am having my 19th Annual BBQ tomorrow. Going to burn the house mortgage. So if anyone is in the Savannah, GA area please stop by about 2PM on. I talked to some of you when you so kindly invited me join your cookout after the Expo. Glad to return the favor. 111 Talbot RD, Savannah. GA 31410. PM me for my cell. Jerry Lee

aileron

Expert Expediter
I am having my 19th Annual BBQ tomorrow. Going to burn the house mortgage. So if anyone is in the Savannah, GA area please stop by about 2PM on. I talked to some of you when you so kindly invited me join your cookout after the Expo. Glad to return the favor. 111 Talbot RD, Savannah. GA 31410. PM me for my cell. Jerry Lee

Man, watch it, 50 people are going to show up. You have enough food to feed all of them?

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Haw River, it is becoming an E-1 rotting spot! Guess I'll be moving on out of here sometime today, gezzzz, sure can tell the count is up!

Falligator

Expert Expediter
After a very busy week I am out of service in Salem, Ohio I am going to the United vs. Minerva game (high school) tonight in Hanoverton, Ohio so if anyone is there that's where you will find me. Then going to buddies house and enjoying a couple of beers. Hasta la vista! Until Monday

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
After waiting a whole 4 hours in Minni for a load..:(.now in Huntington Ind....

Cell went for a crap (uncharged):pand missed a load...:D told them I'd be sleeping till 1pm and they called at 12:55...

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
gracie and i got out of the house 30 min after going into service as a team. mad city to tiffin oh. then at 1330 got a load to henderson nc where we sit in a beautiful library with ahhhhhhhhh/c.

looks like we are in nc fr the weekend. j at the 150 on 85 later 2nite.

well....leaving now. look for us there.

Last edited:

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Rotting outside Boston...must be a ton of minis and dry runs because the 1st outs keep bumping us down the list :rolleyes: :mad:

moose

Veteran Expediter
WHQ , in Ontario C.A ,
Going to lunch soon , then a shower when it's cool down - let me know if anyone stuck on the TA's , & come to visit.
will be leaving here early in the morning ,(when do Drunk drivers go to sleep ?)
Heading HOME to Minnesota ,
then a load next Fri. in W.I ,
going back to L.A
That will do it for 10 weeks out.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
After waiting a whole 4 hours in Minni for a load..:(.now in Huntington Ind....

Cell went for a crap (uncharged):pand missed a load...:D told them I'd be sleeping till 1pm and they called at 12:55...

Hey, I was in Huntington today at Our Sunday Vistor, Wabash Tech, Bendix, and Square D

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Dallas Texas

Charlie's Hey stay their, my Friend Cause the Barber is on his way.

have Shears will cut your hair!!!
Give ya a High & Tight I will!!!!

HE HE

:p

Last edited:

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
Haw River, it is becoming an E-1 rotting spot! Guess I'll be moving on out of here sometime today, gezzzz, sure can tell the count is up!

eddie, stop by. we are in front in the blue van but right now in the restaurant avoiding the grass cutting. last booth before the waitress station.