Attention EO Forum Members!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member

For the sixth year in a row, Espar of Michigan and EsparParts.com will be sponsoring a giveaway for ExpeditersOnline.com Forum Members at Expedite Expo 2013!

This year, one lucky person will leave the show with an Espar D2 Heater with new Digi-Max controller - a $2000 value!
d2.jpg

Expert installation provided by Espar of Michigan

The Espar Airtronic D2 runs over 20 hours on a single gallon of fuel!

Prize Includes:
Installation
New Digi-Max controller
4 automatic heat levels
2 year warranty

Visit Ray at booth 160 for more information and to register for the drawing (Must be a Forum Member), to be held Saturday at 3 pm.

Winner must be present.

Hightech_Hobo

Expert Expediter
Product is awesome....definitely one of the most reliable pieces of equipment I have in the van. Would be the very first accessory purchased if I were rigging a new van or truck....!!

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Oohhh, nice Expo prize! Installed and all; very cool.

And even nicer of Ray to do this again.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
As a previous winner and now using the Espar in this truck I will say this is the coolest thing I have ever won.

Every time the heater starts I thank Ray again for his generous donation.

Thank You Ray for once again doing this.

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
As a previous winner and now using the Espar in this truck I will say this is the coolest thing I have ever won.

Every time the heater starts I thank Ray again for his generous donation.

Thank You Ray for once again doing this.
Me too!!! Me too!!!! Winning my Espar was the highlight of 2009!!!!
Thanks, Ray :D

raylawrence

Expert Expediter
Thank you all for your kind words and support over the many years! Yes, we are pleased, honored and just down right happy that with the support of Espar Products, we will again be gifting an Espar D2 this year to a Lucky Forum Member. As an added gift to the Expediting community, we will be offering never seen before prices on the Espar D2 and D4 Airtronic heaters.
Please come see us at booth 160

raylawrence

Expert Expediter
Just updated my out of date signature, thats 2013 Sponsor at the Forgotten Harvest Champagne Cruise. Forgotten Harvest is the most efficient Food Rescue organization in the country.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Good product as we have a few in our trucks. Helps save on fuel.

Sent from my PH44100 using EO Forums mobile app