At 7:39 this morning

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last edited by Turtle; Today at 07:54 PM.
Hey what happened to the Ragman "Like" button? I sometimes have difficulties posting pictures and now, without the "preview" function, I can't see how a picture posts.

How's this:
like.jpg

This copyrighted "Like" button is presented by authority of the Ragman Companies™. It may not be reproduced or retransmitted in any form, and the accounts and descriptions may not be inseminated without express written consent from the Ragman™ himself.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah, really! I thought it fit nicely with "reproduced" and "retransmitted".

You have a keen eye. Maybe even two.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Last edited by Turtle; Today at 07:54 PM.
Hey what happened to the Ragman "Like" button? I sometimes have difficulties posting pictures and now, without the "preview" function, I can't see how a picture posts.

How's this:
like.jpg

This copyrighted "Like" button is presented by authority of the Ragman Companies™. It may not be reproduced or retransmitted in any form, and the accounts and descriptions may not be inseminated without express written consent from the Ragman™ himself.

Say Whaaaaat?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
like.jpg

I hereby grant any and all persons my unconditional consent to use the like button as they deem necessary. :cool:

P.S. When do we get the real "Like" feature back.

Oh Lawrence, Can you hear me?

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Its for facebook.

Kind of a good marketing ploy to make another site money. To a few of us, which may be the minority in the world, there is no real use for facebook.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Its for facebook.

Kind of a good marketing ploy to make another site money. To a few of us, which may be the minority in the world, there is no real use for facebook.

A trully worthless waste of time if you ask me.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Its for facebook.

I like facebook, [lots of music, pics, and clips I wouldn't have seen otherwise, and nice chats with family I seldom get to visit] but I never 'like' anything for facebook.
Thanks, Ragman, for giving us permission to do what you know we'll do anyhow, lol. Because your Giant Like [that's what it says!] is cooler than theirs. Especially since it doesn't get used to add to the eternal databases.....

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I hereby grant any and all persons my unconditional consent to use the like button as they deem necessary. :cool:

P.S. When do we get the real "Like" feature back.

Oh Lawrence, Can you hear me?

like.jpg

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Its for facebook.

I like facebook, [lots of music, pics, and clips I wouldn't have seen otherwise, and nice chats with family I seldom get to visit] but I never 'like' anything for facebook.
Thanks, Ragman, for giving us permission to do what you know we'll do anyhow, lol. Because your Giant Like [that's what it says!] is cooler than theirs. Especially since it doesn't get used to add to the eternal databases.....

like.jpg

greg334

Veteran Expediter

I guess I'm anti-bigbusiness/social control stuff. It has replaced a lot of interactions that took place on basic levels, like a simple phone call while exposing people to more risks through loss of personal data. Beside I don't like Zuckerberg and don't want to give him a dime through any of my actions.

I'll save the rest for another time, just starting to feel sorry for those who think this is the only way to communicate.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
We don't find it the only way to communicate, but a way to reconnect with people we have lost touch with over the years. I had no idea until fb that Sabrena from 2nd grade was in Atlanta, Kemlyn from college is in Baltimore, Mike from 3rd grade moved into my same subdivision a few months ago. People just naturally go their own ways to make their lives. It's been a great way to catch up at one's own convenience. An old friend might not appreciate a phone call at 2am, when alot of times is when I am ending my day; so I can send a message through fb and they can read and reply when it is convenient for them.

It's nice to see photos of them, their family, and read what they've been doing since we hugged and walked away at graduation, promising to keep in touch.

With facebook, we can honor that promise.

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

stillsprintn

Rookie Expediter
The dealership quoted us almost 10k for a tranny from Dodge, 6k from Jasper, and we are paying $2544 from Silverstar, plus $300 of that will come back to us for the core. Then just installation.

hi jenny,
we're stranded & are considering using a silverstar reman'd transmission, and heard you had mixed results with them. we have to make a decision by tomorrow morning. so would like to know what your experience has been. please contact us via [email protected]

thanks,
stillsprintn

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
hi jenny,
we're stranded & are considering using a silverstar reman'd transmission, and heard you had mixed results with them. we have to make a decision by tomorrow morning. so would like to know what your experience has been. please contact us via [email protected]

thanks,
stillsprintn

Turtle has a Silverstar as well.....I got mine from dealer/factory reman...about 3200 out the door...