Are you a Gamer?

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
ChrisGA23, have you tried the Age of Empires/Empire Earth line of games? I used to play them and enjoyed them very much. Not sure what has come out for them in the last couple years. Also, maybe the Civilization line, like Civ 3, Civ 4, etc.

On a side note, found out I can just tether my droid and use internet connection sharing to get my internet. Makes me happy, no bill :D.:D Going to work on that in the next few days. Not really interested in online gaming atm, but should work fine for game updates and chatting with some of the kids :eek:

yes I have age of empires 3. I like the game. I have looked at the Civ games but they just dont look fun to me :confused:

But I been tethering my droid about a year now. I love it. Its not fast internet but I can download at around 150kb/s on good signal. Some droids you can have a mobile hotspot instead of tethering. I havent found it on mine yet though.

zero3nine

Veteran Expediter
yes I have age of empires 3. I like the game. I have looked at the Civ games but they just dont look fun to me :confused:

But I been tethering my droid about a year now. I love it. Its not fast internet but I can download at around 150kb/s on good signal. Some droids you can have a mobile hotspot instead of tethering. I havent found it on mine yet though.

Something wrong there. I get 3-4Mbps on a good day and it never really goes below 800kbps ...

You need to have some free space in your internal memory... at least 30-40 MB.

fired at you from my Droideka

Pirate2X

Active Expediter
I have been tethering mine for a year as well to my laptop. Just found out about using ICS to the 360. :D

jpalmer

Seasoned Expediter
I'm a Rockstar Game Fanboy. I will only play Grand Theft Auto IV or Red Dead Redemption...

The only sports game I play is the NBA 2K series

Great game coming out this year called L.A Noire. Its like Grand Theft Auto but your a cop in the 40's in Los Angeles. It will be the game of the year......

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Wow ... great few months coming up for xbox 360 ....:p

FEAR3 - June 21

Gears of War 3 - September 20

Ghost Recon Future Soldier - Oct 1

Aliens, Colonial Marines Nov 11​

and best of all .........................

Assassins Creed Revelations - November 15
:D:D

ts675

Seasoned Expediter
Should give NFS hot pursuit a go, great frustration reliever..lol

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
LOL I couldn't get into NFS ....but GRID ... now that was a game!!

:D

wargames.jpg

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Just heard through the grapevine, that there is a new Rainbow 6 coming out for xbox360 :D

It will be set in NY

:D:p