April Showers , Locations & More

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There was some confusion when the first paperwork was hazmat. (Didn't think anything of it, but wished I'd been warned) turned out to be the wrong paperwork.

I actually forgot how to do my job, and left the BOL in the shippers office making it real easy on the way out to correct lol

Kind of a spastic half pre-trip and then confusion when the freight had no safety marks...

Just as well. A moment of silence please for our fallen brethren

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh someone post how the shutdown went. I've acknowledged I have as much in common with a TT driver as an employee of a factory - nothing

Reactions: guido4475

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It was sunny & 82 degrees in SC yesterday. Spent the day changing my oil, cleaning the van & cutting grass.
Spent the evening sneezing, pollen kills me this time of year.
Gorgeous weather ....
It's a balmy 60F now...

I'm home and idle. Trying to follow the protest but not much coverage - what's with the slow rolls? Go home and tell people to get it themselves. That will be the ONLY thing to get people to pay attention

I did my own 2 protests last year :p and lately I am getting what I want. I would like more of it however please

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Minding our own business at 5PM in downtown LA and Murray The Madman strikes. 1 large crate 144 x 51 x 10" @1200# going 1200 miles to Seattle area. Just turned a good week eggcellent

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

WOM, no offense but seriously can we save the accolades ... lol
Murray the Conquer .... Murray the Invincible ...
Cheap rates will get loads 24/7, 365 .... anytime, anywhere. Unless you're willing to start posting rates, which you're not, please spare us the extra sauce.

Nice ride going up I5, especially north of Sacramento. If Murray the Benevolent actually got you a decent rate, there are some good ramen places up in Seattle. Enjoy the ride ...

Reactions: Steady Eddie

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Cheap rates will get loads 24/7, 365 .... anytime, anywhere. Unless you're willing to start posting rates, which you're not, please spare us the extra sauce.

Nice ride going up I5, especially north of Sacramento. If Murray the Benevolent actually got you a decent rate, there are some good ramen places up in Seattle. Enjoy the ride ...
Not to stick my nose where it doesnt belong, or anything, but if you are on flat rate, does it really matter what the carrier charges? Just saying.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Not to stick my nose where it doesnt belong, or anything, but if you are on flat rate, does it really matter what the carrier charges? Just saying.
Heck , Lol , I will stick my Nose in it ..
This is the Monthly Locations & More part of the forum. Created years ago to let Members express their thoughts without being Scolded for being Off Topic . So what if a Member Sugarcoats his post a little . I know WOM is not trying to post stuff just to piss others off .
Plus I have a General Idea the Rates that he & his wife drive for .
It's better than 80% of the Van Expediters out on the road Today.
If you also Notice "He Does " post his Bad weeks too..

...$$$$