April Showers , Locations & More

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got access to the backend software with my carrier. It lets me keep my info updated myself so they don't have to - but I also have access to how much they charged the customer (for the freight portion anyway) and my cut, 2 weeks before my pay

Must have been repeat phone calls asking questions about deductions...anyway very handy

Edit: no I can't change the money paid, yes that's the first thing I tried

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hmm I can add users, and one is a dispatcher...should I check out the paychecks of every driver for comparison or would that be illegal-ish?

:smilingimp:

Edit: nvr mind...its run by a multi billion $$ company that can well afford to sue me

guido4475

Not a Member
Had 2 excellent paying decent miles loads yesterday and today. One more tomorrow will make me a happy camper. I have to pace myself, the doctor says..the 30 day Anytime Fitness wait period to be able to use their facilities nationwide cant come soon enough.

I thought it seemed unusually quiet for a Friday in the Indy area....

It would help if I put myself back into service...lol

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Big storms forcasted for southern states tonight into tomorrow.
Please be careful out there.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had 2 excellent paying decent miles loads yesterday and today. One more tomorrow will make me a happy camper. I have to pace myself, the doctor says..the 30 day Anytime Fitness wait period to be able to use their facilities nationwide cant come soon enough.

I've been using my membership during the first 30 days at different locations. Go during staffed hours, they're more than happy to let you in.

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Interesting, just went into GNC for my Quest bars (go-to snack) and a box of 12 was over $27, told him I buy them on Amazon for $23. Turns out they have an "Amazon price match" key in the computer, and they matched the price. Just a heads up. BTW, these are great on the road and 12 seconds in the micro they are an (almost) healthy desert.1554738688915.jpeg

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: brokcanadian

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Today I went on a 24 hour fast, black coffee only. Lately I haven't been feeling hungry and I'm 250 lbs. See if I feel better at half the calories...maybe do this every other day...cheaper food bill too