April Showers , Locations & More

guido4475

Not a Member
hgnYsca.jpg

Amen, brother.

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Went out of service Sunday evening, picked up the bike from the shop Monday morning. Oil change, brake fluid flush, nothing big. Thinking about a ride to upstate NY, from Macon, GA area.
Was back in service Monday noonish, no secured loads until this morning. Waiting to load for SLC, UT. Not really excited about going west, but getting away from the dog pile!

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not really excited about going west, but getting away from the dog pile!
I'd take one west just for the visuals. Would be a big mistake, tho, company isn't so great at return freight.

So Arizona to Ontario Canada would be tough. How about Cali to Vancouver or Texas to Alberta or something? Then I could take a Canadian run home to Ontario.

Oh well I'm just dreaming. Unless I go work with ManicStreetSprinter. Is he still alive, anyone know?

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I'd take one west just for the visuals. Would be a big mistake, tho, company isn't so great at return freight.

So Arizona to Ontario Canada would be tough. How about Cali to Vancouver or Texas to Alberta or something? Then I could take a Canadian run home to Ontario.

Oh well I'm just dreaming. Unless I go work with ManicStreetSprinter. Is he still alive, anyone know?
Or......you could go to Ontario California

My first coast to coast drive was in 1969 from Jersey back to March AFB in Riverside CA. I love our trips to the left coast. Probably would enjoy a Canadian coast to coast someday be too

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Learned something new today. Apparently I slept thru geography. True sizes of our trading countries

canada-usa-mexico-distortion-1.png

Last edited: