April location's and other gossip

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We did just buy 20 more towels. They seem to have a habit of walking away. Could be part of why we run out? I agree on the paper towel dispenser. We were worried about litter in there.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning gang....
When you take a look back at your life, there's only one person that has been there through it all—YOU. You are the reason you've come so far. You are responsible for your success. And only you can continue on the right path toward living happier and successful today, tomorrow and every day after!

Have a Grrrrrreat Day.....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Mother Nature is messing with my day...about an inch on the ground and still coming down...

snow that is!

Good morning all!:)

guido4475

Not a Member
35 miles away and the freight train is closing in on the freight vacuum..#3 where I unloaded,#2 in Birmingham. And #2 in temple. Figured temple would be my best shot as ken will get out quickly..lol...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
35 miles away and the freight train is closing in on the freight vacuum..#3 where I unloaded,#2 in Birmingham. And #2 in temple. Figured temple would be my best shot as ken will get out quickly..lol...

I'll be at the J probably tomorrow..right now exit 11 at Walmart

guido4475

Not a Member
I saw you at Walmart as I did a fly by...at the j..be warned, ken!..... lol.... fed ex, Barrett, and a landstar here.. no yellow penske's in sight..lol..

kurtkaoss

Active Expediter
Morning, gang. Still chillaxin in Haubstadt, Indiana at the J. Been the only sprinter here (until today) since Friday....hopefully dispatch will work some magic and get me outta here. Hope you all have a tremendous day!