April location's and other gossip

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Good monday morning to you. Hope all is well ?
Pick up later today courtesy of Jeremy. At the yard in the AM.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ahhh well I have caught up and found April. So the takeover of 5 major expedite carriers and the Union Pacific isn't true?

guido4475

Not a Member
Kinda quiet in here.....got done with Rocky#4, and went for Rocky#5, and it's has escaped it's place....thinking Dad went in the van and borrowed it when I was home last.....uhhhh....

I know it's the first of the week, in the beginning of a new quarter, if I am thinking right, but I'm hoping for some good loads in the near future....

Although I can't really complain about the past, either...

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Kinda quiet in here.....got done with Rocky#4, and went for Rocky#5, and it's has escaped it's place....thinking Dad went in the van and borrowed it when I was home last.....uhhhh....

I know it's the first of the week, in the beginning of a new quarter, if I am thinking right, but I'm hoping for some good loads in the near future....

Although I can't really complain about the past, either...

I can...

sent using my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
But I am afraid I'll get charged for that too.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I stopped by the Pilot in Beaver Dam the other day, and out front were two Japanese gentlemen talking to each other, each smoking a cigarette. OK, I don't know for sure that they were Japanese, but they looked Japanese, and they were speaking Japanese to each other, so I'm assuming they were Japanese. Anyway, as I got in my van to leave, they put out their cigarettes and got in their van to leave as well. They were in a light blue minivan with Michigan plates. The plates were personalized plates that read:

WATARU

As I backed out, I couldn't help but to wonder if their favorite band wasn't ABBA.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you know anything about baseball, you know that even the best players strike out sometimes. But what separates the MVPs from the mediocre players is their ability to learn from their mistakes – to study their errors and to approach their next up-to-bat confident that they know what changes to make.

There may be times in your business journey that you strike out—you hit a plateau and you get stuck. When this happens, ask yourself what the baseball greats would do. Would they claim defeat and pull out of the game, or would they tweak their approach until they get moving again?

Have a grrrrrrreat day.......:)

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Chillin in Toledo waiting to possibly go to Florence, KY lol...Hope y'all have a great day and a great week and are safe out there on the road...:)

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
I stopped by the Pilot in Beaver Dam the other day, and out front were two Japanese gentlemen talking to each other, each smoking a cigarette. OK, I don't know for sure that they were Japanese, but they looked Japanese, and they were speaking Japanese to each other, so I'm assuming they were Japanese. Anyway, as I got in my van to leave, they put out their cigarettes and got in their van to leave as well. They were in a light blue minivan with Michigan plates. The plates were personalized plates that read:

WATARU

As I backed out, I couldn't help but to wonder if their favorite band wasn't ABBA.

Aaaahshahaha!!!!! :D:D:D

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
If you know anything about baseball, you know that even the best players strike out sometimes. But what separates the MVPs from the mediocre players is their ability to learn from their mistakes – to study their errors and to approach their next up-to-bat confident that they know what changes to make.

There may be times in your business journey that you strike out—you hit a plateau and you get stuck. When this happens, ask yourself what the baseball greats would do. Would they claim defeat and pull out of the game, or would they tweak their approach until they get moving again?

Have a grrrrrrreat day.......:)

Errrrm....what's a cylons? :p