April has sprung!

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Just threw one back.. Going deeper then I am now and conversion started out with, Hear me out, we get freight out of their all the time. :confused:
Sorry being gun shy has been beaten into me and I'm not up for a 700 mile d/head to Toledo for the next load. My tanks are to dry to go that far. I can only pour so much much beer money into them.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just threw one back.. Going deeper then I am now and conversion started out with, Hear me out, we get freight out of their all the time. :confused:
Sorry being gun shy has been beaten into me and I'm not up for a 700 mile d/head to Toledo for the next load. My tanks are to dry to go that far. I can only pour so much much beer money into them.
I'm back sticking to the Zone, but since I'm in a van I toss in the carolinas and Tennessee.

Reactions: NorthernBill

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
here is my spring.....

it was taken 5 hrs ago and still coming down...

13043699_1251685778193115_2369792018132259956_n.jpg

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unloaded early in Troy , MI. Ride north engine light kept coming on every 60 miles or so , truck would start to shut down , then would resume normal speeds again . I decided better take it to the vet before I have to put her down . ( not really , but she is getting old ) . Have a great week fellas

Well after some research while sleeping at the consignee ....I found that this is fairly common on my cat 3126 engine . Should be just a sensor . But to be safe , will get oil change and fuel filters done as well . If it's any more than this , it's time to take the old girl out to pasture . Ps my cruise was still working , and was losing power on and off .

I had a 3126 that would do that, it was the plug in connection on the top of the HEUI pump. It would work loose or get debris in it. Changed it out, never had another problem with it.

Reactions: NorthernBill

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hope ya get it all figured out and fixed.
I haven't put my pants on since Monday. Stuck in Tn and in 5 min the Tn. page of my atlas will be laying in the ditch because I won't be back. This is getting really stupid, Since Sunday morning, they haven't been able to secure one load? I find that hard to believe.

Everyone seems to have different pages torn out. If we all put our torn out pages together, we could provide free road atlases for those in need of one. Then they could begin the process all over. :D