April has sprung!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So get your taxes done and go plant a flower!
entertainment-clown-flower-trick-trick_flower-practical_joke-cgr0290_low.jpg

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Getting oil changed and tires rotated/balanced while I wait in Dayton, OH for freight...hoping for a good one, passed on an Erlanger to Columbus shorty, picked at 10am, del at 2pm...not worth losing position and having to sit on it for a few hours.

Reactions: Treadmill

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
last nights load....all went well at Ford UNTIL...I had F150 parts meaning the long drive to the front of building docks 570 or something like that.....well the usual overhead is broke....so ok head down to the lower numbers someone will meet me there..ya right here we go..i thought.....lo and behold within 10 minutes a guy is there to unload me...1 minor problem....this door just got broken!! oh great....over 600 doors and I get this....sooooo all the way back down to the 300 block...aisle way between the buildings and wait.....20 minutes the guy comes out.....amazing they spent over 2 BILLION dollars on this place....and its still crap of a building..

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
last nights load....all went well at Ford UNTIL...I had F150 parts meaning the long drive to the front of building docks 570 or something like that.....well the usual overhead is broke....so ok head down to the lower numbers someone will meet me there..ya right here we go..i thought.....lo and behold within 10 minutes a guy is there to unload me...1 minor problem....this door just got broken!! oh great....over 600 doors and I get this....sooooo all the way back down to the 300 block...aisle way between the buildings and wait.....20 minutes the guy comes out.....amazing they spent over 2 BILLION dollars on this place....and its still crap of a building..

See, I told ya to go in the back way. You would've been right there.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
See, I told ya to go in the back way. You would've been right there.
thats the way I came out.....I asked, you can NOT enter there.....its only a security guard and he is not a linker....only pre authorized home boys allowed....the shuttlegang that is