April has sprung!

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Available hours if anyone needs em..I can sell you the whole cycle if you need it. Talk about ugly.

Attachments

• 1461933899557.jpg
    1461933899557.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 42

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's what I thought before the last one resulted in 7 days without a load.
thats just called bad luck....I went thru that crap last time out....supposedly fairly good known areas and got stunk out....sat for a week in KC and sat another 5 days after that.....I'd make the same decision again because it just makes sense....ya know what I mean?....

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I had mostly a crap week after 4 good ones...from last Friday until today...shorty on Monday afternoon, nothing Tues, wed picked up in afternoon for 280 loaded, sitting on it for 12 hours before delivery, then 8pm pick last night, cancelled at 730pm...called at 900pm on same load and this time got to do 496, delivered in St Louis area...not even 900 miles this week. Busiest at end of month my butt...the loads are there I'm guessing if you haul at $.60 all in. That rate our ops can't compete with.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
i say nearly because not every load is a winner to a specific person.....a load to SD or ND is a winner to me....to you not so much....
I know what you're saying and I don't expect every load to be a winner it's nice but it's not reality. What I do expect is consistency and when you don't get that, that leads to more turn downs because you can't afford to do the garbage loads, Or Venture very far from what they call their core area.