April has sprung!

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had a 3126 that would do that, it was the plug in connection on the top of the HEUI pump. It would work loose or get debris in it. Changed it out, never had another problem with it.
Thank you Roamin . From what I've researched and after talking to my Freightliner guy , that ballpark area is what we are thinking it is . Be safe .

Reactions: Greg

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank you Roamin . From what I've researched and after talking to my Freightliner guy , that ballpark area is what we are thinking it is . Be safe .

I found it by accident, was checking under the hood while it was running, bumped the plug on the HEUI, and it smoothed out. In my case, it ended up being the connection on the HEUI pump, not the wire connector. If that is what's wrong with yours, I hope it is the wire connector. HEUI pumps are a bit pricey !

Reactions: BIGTRAIN

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As a former Michigan resident, I know MI as the "Everlasting Winter State"... :))))
Makes for some mighty fine ice fishing.
IMG_72503.jpg

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Driving the couch to bed again . . . for those in that situation, I present to you "Big Mac vs molten copper"

As pointless as my wasted time due to a shops botched van repair

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Alittle free info .... atleast 4 GM plants closed for estimated 10 days because of overseas earthquakes....

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had my follow up with my Doc today, needless to say he was ticked off at ER Doc, long story short. I get a tube installed in the morning to help drain the goop out that the ER managed to seal in, I'd post a pic but it's in a place that would get me kicked off EO.