April has sprung!

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Diabetes is a weird disease. Even when you lose weight and keep your numbers in the proper range, complications can still happen. I blame my undiagnosed diabetes on the poor healing/outcome in my leg. I don't have my numbers in tight control though. I went on an eating binge this week. I hope your leg gets better. Has your doctor checked out the circulation in your leg? You can try and wear medical grade compression socks to promote circulation and healing. I am wearing those now. Also, diabetics get nerve damage which means that we can't feel it when we hurt ourselves. That can then lead to a condition called Charcot Foot.
Diabetes is in check, I keep a good watch on it, this problem is cellulitis on just below my belly button

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Diabetes is in check, I keep a good watch on it, this problem is cellulitis on just below my belly button

That can be bad too. I had a friend had to be hooked up to an IV with antibiotics for a whole month. In my illness, that is what usually happens after two rounds of massive leg clots. One other friend had to have part of his leg removed. You need to rest for a while. Don't push things and it will get better.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So, you went out to play in the garden did you? If my Strawberry's get hit I'm heading your way with a can of round-up, they have never looked so good this early in the year.
yep...good thing cabbage is a hardy plant...they survived a 4" snowfall last year....