April Fools & Showers

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thanks everyone!!!! Enjoying the birthday weekend with two of my buddies who birthdays tomorrow and Monday.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey, #1 at the yard, if I was there. Tue til today to get to there. But, then again, I'm #1 no mater where I am. Think I'll move over to New Orleans. I hear we do good there. :cool:

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well I did not want to head to NY but lack of running ran in my head uuuummm got a load to upstate NY uuuuuummm oh what the heck yep I will do it ... now sunday morning 200+ to go and thinking as a solo where do I go ..being solo I guess are harder to move than teams .. had a relaxing weekend at the house but also try to convince a certain lady in WARREN PA .to jump back on the truck .. ok you need a new car lol , vacation in july. lol BUT as a team you will have that nice new SUV ,That trip away .. well the answer was as it is ringing in my head NO NO NO NO .. I remember when SOLO,S was running ... So I am back to working out after dropping in Albany NY bite the bullet to NYC , NJ, OR go west you old trucker Wombat .....

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Empty south of Nashville. 81f great time to realize I didn't pack any of my jean shorts :(

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ever notice that the wind always seems to blow in the opposite direction, then the way your headed.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
QUESTION = ok just empty out early this morning in wonderful virus ALBANY NY Where do i head ?? to make $$