April Banter and Location

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Guido,

Did your pay go in? We had a computer issue on Thur and could not get final pay to run till late. We were only able to get about 75% of the amounts in to epay trsf before the time cut off. I know they did ach wire transfers yesterday morning on the others. We wanted to do everything possible to get everyone paid vs just having it go thru late and hit the banks Monday.

mss1963

Expert Expediter
Sitting in Hotel doing Laundry, Relaxing and watchen it rain, Next week start over to a better Future,as they say thing's will get better!

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Appears San Antonio dodge striped a pan bolt and used stickum to hold it in. Grrrr. Retapping it now!

Had a guy do that with an oil drain plug once in a pov...he and I were lucky that I saw the oil pressure dropping just as I hit my driveway. Changed out the plug, refilled the oil and it was good to go.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Where the heck is that rain? it should be here by now but not a drop yet...thinking I've got enough time to plant a row of leeks and green onions.....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
You guys and gals be careful out there. Lots of rough weather brewing.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Dreamer, where are you sitting?

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

My front room :) Columbus, OH area. Had a del in Ypsilanti, MI on Monday morn, then took a couple days off to get taxes wrapped up, plus a couple other things. Been in service since Thurs morn, not a peep. Erg. Eh, maybe Jeremy will come up with a pick up tomorrow, if not, this week's a total bust.

Dale

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Bad weather hitting mid west and I'm in the path anyone know how far south it reaches gotta deliver in st Louis and gonna head south or north dodge it read baseball sized hail with tornadoes

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Bad weather hitting mid west and I'm in the path anyone know how far south it reaches gotta deliver in st Louis and gonna head south or north dodge it read baseball sized hail with tornadoes

Looking at the regional radar for St Louis the blunt of the storms will miss you. I would keep a close eye on the Oklahoma City area and these storms are developing on the fly. Hard to say for sure but at this moment in time St. Louis appears to be in the clear.
Nexrad Mixed Composite Radar Map : Weather Underground

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
That link is for Sprinters. They may or may not work for other vehicles. Double check to make sure you order the correct valve for you vehicle.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Got family near saint Louis so if need be won't be a long drive to get to safety. According to my phone tomorrow is when the bad storms are gonna hit here

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
That link is for Sprinters. They may or may not work for other vehicles. Double check to make sure you order the correct valve for you vehicle.

Correct but I was able to find one that should work on the 6.0 searching around the site. Handy little item that will make life just a little easier at every oil change!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Everybody be careful!!!! Call of you need to shut down or seek cover.