April Banter and Location

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
BTW Steady Eddie might be sniffing around "the yard" if you wanna release the hounds.

I saw an E1 sprinter there this morning when I stopped in. Thought it was a cross dock or something. Wish I had know it was Eddie as I have never met him in person.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok, #3 here in Toledo and in Taylor...just finished cookin 2 breaded pork lion chops, 3 panko breaded chicken breast and 2 big baked potatoes....letting them cool and then ill vac seal them and put them in the frig in the van.....oh also have 2 calizones..mmmmm good...now all i need is a few good runs this week and all will be good!! :)

guido4475

Not a Member
Yes, that does work great, Shadow, as well as the type of wall that Chef has made.The problem with roll arounds is that the exhaust hose gets hot, inside the vehicle, adding to the heat that the unit is trying to cool.They do make smaller btu rooftops as well.Todd has talked to Tom Raper RV in Ohio about installing one for his Sprinter.I don't know the price.

I called Tom Rapers RV in Richmond, Indiana on Saturday, and they charge between $165.00 to $220.00 to install the rooftop a/c unit, complete.This obviously does not include the price of the unit itself.

guido4475

Not a Member
Guido,

Did your pay go in? We had a computer issue on Thur and could not get final pay to run till late. We were only able to get about 75% of the amounts in to epay trsf before the time cut off. I know they did ach wire transfers yesterday morning on the others. We wanted to do everything possible to get everyone paid vs just having it go thru late and hit the banks Monday.

As of now, no, it didn't.I'm sure it will be in in the morning.It's all cool, worked around it.What did Clint Eastwood say in that movie? Assess.... Overcome...Adapt.Or something like that.

guido4475

Not a Member

They do work awesome, had one on my 10-wheeler that had the drain plug on the side of the pan.I'm not too crazy about putting it on a vehicle that has the drain plug on the bottom of the pan, always wondered if someone was to run over something on the road, would it snap that off? (if the drain plug is facing towards the ground).

guido4475

Not a Member
A nice day today, despite the wind.Here at the consignee, who isn't open until 5am....Gates locked..Going to get some sleep, unload, gas, shower, and some sleep, and see what happens this week.I feel it is going to be another good week!