April Banter and Location

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Been listening to police fire ems and ham radio of saline Kansas on my phone damage and confirmed tornado on ground

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Correct but I was able to find one that should work on the 6.0 searching around the site. Handy little item that will make life just a little easier at every oil change!

Ditto....they show one for the 6.0....says something about the possibility of a recessed plug or something. I havent looked yet.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
You all be safe, that stuff in Okla is bad and moving east fast....

Had great day with family and friends today...now back in service and looking to run from here till the end of May...then....well ill need to run till December!!! LOL...Again, all ofyou out on the road be safe !!

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Relaxing in a hotel room way west of the Mississippi. Hope everyone stays safe in the storms.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
mornin there ken, we had lots of steady rain but no bad storms. beautiful morning here for now..

get everything done yesterday, all good ?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
mornin there ken, we had lots of steady rain but no bad storms. beautiful morning here for now..

get everything done yesterday, all good ?
Pretty much....some things added to the PM list.....all my rad hoses are original...going to check online for better prices while out here....want to change them all...and my turbo hoses are original as well.....want to change them out just because.....we did the under belly walk around and everything appeared in good order...front wheel bearings needed a nudge of tightening....they need repacked as well next time in.....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Morning gang. Everybody safe and sound I hope. Heavy thunderstorms here last night, but nothing compared to OK and KS.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning all From the New Jersey Turnpike, Weather is great here. Ever body stay safe out there

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Good Morning All!! Ok so how about a head count...hope as are safe and sound .....Me , goin to cook dinner a some food for the truck and hope for the call today or 1st thing in the morning...