April 2017 locations & Gossip

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
That's it folks, train reached the end of the line.....fastman has left the building.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Congrats.. I only liked your post because I think you wanted out. I wanted to dislike it because you beat me to it. Been good working with you. Stay in touch here, someday we may still met up while I'm on a layover out your way. Enjoy yourself.

Reactions: ntimevan

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Rolling or will be soon..Guess I forgot to tell the new carrier how much I hated Pizzske.. Oh well I guess the new carrier is entitled to one shot at it. We will see how it goes. Load is paying enough to put up with a little bit of their crap. $$$
Oh No ......let us know if anything has changed.
Nothing new nothing changed here. Arrived @ 5:30pm it now 8:10 pm and I'm still loaded. (6 skids) I'm thinking you should have the honors of hauling the next one.:D

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I switched from 18 wheeler to CV in 97 and my very first run to a border town in Texas was in 99, while I was running under the "colors" of Conway Now. As far as I remember, I was the only van, yet Conway gave me an empty move to Dallas the same day I delivered...
Con-Way didn't do much out of places like Laredo as far as van loads. Teams in straights often got van loads at truck rates just to get them out.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The giraffe cam gets cut off Friday afternoon at 2:30 ET so get your fix in now
e44830480359219444d64a47a881188d.jpg

hauling freight from a Pond near you