April 2017 locations & Gossip

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Rolling or will be soon..Guess I forgot to tell the new carrier how much I hated Pizzske.. Oh well I guess the new carrier is entitled to one shot at it. We will see how it goes. Load is paying enough to put up with a little bit of their crap. $$$

Starting day 3 of offers, must be catch and release season.,

Sent from lost in space.
Wrong bait for this time of year?
He is rather picky!! :pokepoke:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The giraffe cam gets cut off Friday afternoon at 2:30 ET so get your fix in now
164690f3115f70fcf8beb8ca5d4b0c97.jpg

hauling freight from a Pond near you

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah I'm sure I could if I looked up under the dash and followed the cables. But with my luck something would either fry or I'll end up paying for cable repair after the pins in the harness break.
That's why I really like the on/off switch I installed.
If for some reason I need to leave it on while sleeping, I just turn the volume off

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had an Enjoying phone conversation with self proclaimed Head of Dispatchers and Daily Operations ... after i asked a few questions and i received the Generic and Reherst answers .... i caused Stuttering on the other end of phone ... when i states facts of things going on and around me .... boy give them travel order numbers and van numbers and they go crazy over how did you get that info .... Drivers talk ... within company ranks and outside carrier vans ... Simple Fact ... Don't give Freight to another Driver who works at same company and is BEHIND ME in hours ... this again is not my first Rodeo ... ... and special note this is 3rd time this has happened since Jan. 1rst .... and other vans each time owned by Same Owner (10 vans) who himself has never hauled expedite freight .... Final answer i received ... We Will Check into it ... Lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had an Enjoying phone conversation with self proclaimed Head of Dispatchers and Daily Operations ... after i asked a few questions and i received the Generic and Reherst answers .... i caused Stuttering on the other end of phone ... when i states facts of things going on and around me .... boy give them travel order numbers and van numbers and they go crazy over how did you get that info .... Drivers talk ... within company ranks and outside carrier vans ... Simple Fact ... Don't give Freight to another Driver who works at same company and is BEHIND ME in hours ... this again is not my first Rodeo ... ... and special note this is 3rd time this has happened since Jan. 1rst .... and other vans each time owned by Same Owner (10 vans) who himself has never hauled expedite freight .... Final answer i received ... We Will Check into it ... Lol

A little knowledge is a scary thing...
My answer if I were the other guy ?
Dispatcher discretion... period.
have a good day thanks for calling and hang up...
You know that line ? Don't you?
:pokepoke:

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Always amused me, when they think nobody talks out here and we call them out on it.

Sent from lost in space.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Always amused me, when they think nobody talks out here and we call them out on it.

Sent from lost in space.
It's like they're in their own little time capsule lol

Reactions: fastman_1

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol... i think i know most of their come back lines ... remember i was leased to Bolt .... it was a calm conversation... i never raised my voice or accused anyone of anything ... justed question why this has happened 3 times in 3 months ... and none in previous 21 months .... their claiming Qual-com error ... stating we showed same Hours since last unloading ... here is the Kick in the teeth ... load went to Waterloo only 450 PM .... but that driver is now on another longer load .... ... Thats called Lost Revenue in my Book ... you can't get it back ... it happens
My point for Posting is to Show others ... Don't get exciting about Greener pastures it sometimes turns out Thistles ...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Lol... i think i know most of their come back lines ... remember i was leased to Bolt .... it was a calm conversation... i never raised my voice or accused anyone of anything ... justed question why this has happened 3 times in 3 months ... and none in previous 21 months .... their claiming Qual-com error ... stating we showed same Hours since last unloading ... here is the Kick in the teeth ... load went to Waterloo only 450 PM .... but that driver is now on another longer load .... ... Thats called Lost Revenue in my Book ... you can't get it back ... it happens
My point for Posting is to Show others ... Don't get exciting about Greener pastures it sometimes turns out Thistles ...
Getting a bit thorny?

Reactions: ntimevan

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Rolling or will be soon..Guess I forgot to tell the new carrier how much I hated Pizzske.. Oh well I guess the new carrier is entitled to one shot at it. We will see how it goes. Load is paying enough to put up with a little bit of their crap. $$$
Oh No ......let us know if anything has changed.

Reactions: Slo-Ride