April 2011 locations!

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
In service in Los Angeles California waiting for my load back east. Missed a 2400 miler yesterday! I hope to see some of you guys out on the road this year.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Charleroi, PA to a coal mine in Wharton, KY. Then I'll probably DH to Florence, KY.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

zero3nine

Veteran Expediter
Well that didn't take too long. Just got a blairsville, georgia to montgomery illinois.

fired at you from my Droideka

moose

Veteran Expediter
i will be all around the Rogers M.N area, all day tomorrow, so if anyone's stuck in the TA, let me know.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
WE are STILL at home. With any kind of change in our luck we will be back in service on Thursday at noon. Between the truck not being fixed on time and a VERY interesting problem at the house we are two days late on getting back out.

teamjdw

Expert Expediter
Why would you sit at a truck stop when home is less than 60 milels away? :confused: :eek:

LOL,We had to stop at 275 exit 8 to have our rigmaster serviced. We are still in service.Kid's are at work,grand babies are at day care.The babies have colds.Why drive 54.7 mile's home just to get sick:p lol. If we don't get a run out today,or pre-dispatched for tommorow,we may go home for the nite.You may not know this,but we are debit free,and homless lol ( by our choice)when in town we stay at our daughters house.We are on the 20yr plan.;)

zero3nine

Veteran Expediter
Digesting a plate of ribs in Bolingbrook IL. Going to pick up a truck motor in Downers Grove in a few hours, then slow boat my way back to Norcross GA.

fired at you from my Droideka

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Had a pick up in Aurora, IL going to Waterloo, IA and after I dropped, DH to Galena, IL for a pickup back to Aurora, IL......as TJP says..."Dollas"! :)

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
ran from clevelan,oh to warren,oh yesterday
then dh from youngstown to hagerstown,md pu and del in brooklyn,ny 800am today
fedex cc br1020

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Company number 1 got me a load from Commerce California to Roseville CA at a dollar a mile.

Company Number 2 called with a load from Santa Rosa CA to Stillwater OK at 90 cents per mile.

That makes 2200 loaded miles with 150 empty miles, which is a mere 5 percent deadhead and both loads paid more miles than the actual gps/odometer miles.

More miles, less deadhead, getting paid for actual miles, it makes me feel like these two companies are not trying to screw me out of my nickles and dimes! I guess the two company routine mightbe the answer for now!