April 2010 locations

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Kenosha Wisc. At the Oak Creek Wisc "J" .....Shower and then some sleep....well a stop at the Truck wash 1st...then I'll clean "Me"......

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
What's this? No one's tried to make a jump on starting the May locations thread?

Plymouth (Indiana) Public Library. Six hundred miles for the week. Not bad considering a day and a half of that was in the shop, but still didn't come close to breaking even for the week.

eb

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok, got a some good sleep and then dispatch called with a little one. Elkhorn Wisc to E. Peoria Ill... Probably be the last run of the week and the month....but thats ok...had a good week pay wise and also a real good month....again, sure s nice to have a hard workin Load Planning Dept and Dispatch Crew...:D

greg334

Veteran Expediter
OK I see, it doesn't matter if it isn't May but it matters that we throw a thread up to make us all feel good :p:p

April Showers bring May flowers ... and the bugs, allergies and the cores in the garden.

God May is a drag already, so many weeds to pull, so much lawn to cut with my push lawnmower.

Done! It is there now EB :)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Not that I always do it by the rules, but it ain't May yet!! So, I Dropped at Cat in east Peoria Ill and after dinner at the Logans Roadhouse just outside the Tractor St. gate, Ill listen to the XM radio here at the Wally world for a bit then go to bed!!

So ill end the week and month here! Night All!!:)