Anyone Notice we have a National Emergency?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I went to school with a guy by the name of Random Capitalization!! I must REALLY be getting sick!! I HAVE IT!! AAARRRGHHHH Darn media hype made me sick. :(

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
barry young school age daughters aren't getting the vacination......just as Ford and his family never got it, the shots they took on TV were fake....

Last edited:

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
I am at home right now tending to my wife who is bedridden with Swine flu. Third day of full blown symptoms: generalized body aches, alternating fever/chills, persistent coughing(almost nonstop coughing), weak, no appetite, muscle soreness. Sleeps probably 18 hours in a 24 hour cycle.

As an RN, she probably picked this flu up at the hospital where she works. But, who knows? Could of happened at WalMart.

If I am a carrier... I'm taking it with me to the IRS building tomorrow morning as my audit begins at 9am. Reviewed with the accountant two days ago, Friday. Good to go!!

BTW... my wife took a flu shot at work about 2 or 3 days before her onset of influenza. Perhaps that wasn't sufficient time to help her immunity.

Last edited:

copdsux

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Obama's girls haven't gotten their shots YET. They haven't gotten them thus far because
it, the vaccine, is for kids with chronic medical conditions first. Quite different than suggesting that a choice was made to not get the shots.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am at home right now tending to my wife who is bedridden with Swine flu. Third day of full blown symptoms: generalized body aches, alternating fever/chills, persistent coughing(almost nonstop coughing), weak, no appetite, muscle soreness. Sleeps probably 18 hours in a 24 hour cycle.

As an RN, she probably picked this flu up at the hospital where she works. But, who knows? Could of happened at WalMart.

If I am a carrier... I'm taking it with me to the IRS building tomorrow morning as my audit begins at 9am. Reviewed with the accountant two days ago, Friday. Good to go!!

BTW... my wife took a flu shot at work about 2 or 3 days before her onset of influenza. Perhaps that wasn't sufficient time to help her immunity.

Sorry bout your wife...hope she gets soon better...
Was it the Swine flu shot your wife got?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I am sorry to hear about your wife getting sick and I hope it clears up sooner than later. I also hope that you DO pass it on to the IRS!! They deserve it!!!

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
OVM and LOS... thanks for your kind words. I will pass them on to my wife if and when she ever becomes lucid again. She wakes up, looks around the room, takes a sip of water... and right back to Slumberland.

BTW, the IRS audit went incredibly well. They were polite, professional and QUICK! All that anxiety for naught. Guys and gals... save every receipt that crosses your hand while driving.