Another How To

Coco

Seasoned Expediter
Dear Ladies,

As all of you know, freight has been slow this year therefore it is somewhat embarrassing to admit Christmas is tight this year. I will be making bedroom slippers for you all as gifts. Please let me know your sizes. You'll most likely agree that it's a splendid idea, and should you wish to do the same, I've included the instructions below:

How to make bedroom slippers out of maxi pads: You need four maxi pads to make a pair. Two of them get laid out flat, for the foot part. The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top. Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part. Decorate the tops with whatever you desire, silk flowers (this is most aesthetically appealing), etc.

These slippers are:
Soft and Hygienic
Non-slip grip strips on the soles
Built in deodorant feature keeps feet smelling fresh
No more bending over to mop up spills
Disposable and biodegradable
Environmentally safe

I've attached a photo of the first pair I made so that you can see the nifty slippers for yourself.... Awaiting your response. It's crucial that I get the right size for each one of you.

Happy Holidays

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Coco,

I would like the supersize with extra padding! LOL I have to admit when reading the message before seeing the picture I couldnt even imagine it. Wow they are the cutest but in all honesty I am afraid we will be out of touch over the holidays. Thanks so much for thinking of me. ;)

ihamner

Expert Expediter
Oh my! I can't stop laughing long enough to get a good look at the picture! Sorry we will be out of service and I'll have to miss my pair, also. Perhaps you could give my pair to someone else. You are great! india

India Hamner
FedEx CC
D Unit
Life is short.
Stay awake for it!

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Great post Coco. Looking at the picture they look like... well, they look like slippers.

I once slit my foot open on a canister style vaccum cleaner. Long story. Anyway I limped into the bathroom, grabbed a maxi pad and headed for the emergency room. The nurse complimented me on my choice of bandage. If I only had a pair of your slippers I would truly be stylin'.

are12

Expert Expediter
Coco,

You definitely have too much time on your hands!! But it was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh!

Coco

Seasoned Expediter
Haven't received your slippers yet? I worked until late on the 22nd then called an expedite company to pick them up. Noone showed. I guess the load paid so poorly no one would take it, even with 20 stops. Hmmmm....maybe next year I'll call JB Hunt!;)

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
BWAHAHAHAHA Coco!!! You may have them delivered by Easter!!! :7

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know." - Kansas