And This....is 2020

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
PA to Mississippi to start the year. Will we get a weekender or camp out in Olive Branch? Stay tuned

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

The answer: MS to Frostbite Falls, Minnesota. It’s actually a bit warm here, above 32° right now at the TA in Rogers. Tomorrow night, though, folks will need all three dogs to bundle up with; the weather peeps are calling for temperatures below zero

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A far better place to be in January. You should have good weather for your visit.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

Except it didn’t happen. The shipper took one look in our truck and geeked out because there’s a bed and clothes in it, as if we live in it . He was expecting an empty truck. Might not even get a tonu out of it

Good news is, we did escape the cold and the insane Minneapolis drivers. Now in NC.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Awake and bushy-tailed in Waterloo. Might drop down to Cedar Rapids for a big bowl of hot Quaker Oats.
Ahhh , welcome to John Deere World ..
Don't leave too soon, its suppose to be 50 ° today . Not bad for January 9th in Iowa .
But Cedar Rapids area is better for Freight later in day .

sent from my Recliner..

Reactions: NorthernBill

Noname

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
In Cedar Rapids now. Nibbles in Waterloo but they died out.

Didn't get my oatmeal fix here either, so I might develop oatmeal withdrawal symptoms. (I get an urge to wear a Quaker hat). Only place that makes it right is TA in Rogers, MN and TA in Duncan, SC. And mama's kitchen.

Sent from my McDonald's booth.

jcoppman

Expert Expediter
Try dennys....brown sugar, lots of butter and a good sized portion, not runny
In Cedar Rapids now. Nibbles in Waterloo but they died out.

Didn't get my oatmeal fix here either, so I might develop oatmeal withdrawal symptoms. (I get an urge to wear a Quaker hat). Only place that makes it right is TA in Rogers, MN and TA in Duncan, SC. And mama's kitchen.

Sent from my McDonald's booth.

Sent from my SM-N975U using EO Forums mobile app