And This....is 2020

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I am with the King of Corn here too...
5 yrs ago the same issues even 10 yrs ago....and most here are pulling in the same or worse rates! especially if you are with a carrier..there is no money here anymore for this to be a full time venture...costs have spiralled up and income generally down...now its is about the miles..unfortunately.. run more to make more is just wild..of course IMO
You are (both) korrect. Run more to make more to pay for repairs because you run more.. Went to bed at the J with 2 other vans, woke up with 11. One old Sprinter (Mt Pleasant) was the nastiest, rusted, dented with stinky exhaust that I can't believe is still on the road. On target to pack it in this October.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
On target to pack it in this October.
2ppm47.jpg

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The emergency alert system went off in the middle of the night here. Nuclear incident at the Pickering nuclear plant

Not only did I silence the alert and go back to sleep, so did everyone in my family :tearsofjoy:

Yes it was a false alarm. Fortunately for us, because nothing is important enough to interrupt that expediter nap...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The emergency alert system went off in the middle of the night here. Nuclear incident at the Pickering nuclear plant

Not only did I silence the alert and go back to sleep, so did everyone in my family :tearsofjoy:

Yes it was a false alarm. Fortunately for us, because nothing is important enough to interrupt that expediter nap...
if it was real....you would NOT have made this post either!! LOL