Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
AOC picked a fight with the WAY WRONG person. :eek:

View attachment 18730

The funniest part is, it doesn’t matter how outlandish AOC’s ideas are, she’s the only Democrat that ran fully on ideas.

Since the 2015 election, Democrats have dropped all ideas on making America better. They have 100% ran on “Trump’s a Racist”.

So, when AOC came out with this Green Plan, it doesn’t matter how much her ideas are debunked, where are Nancy Pelosi’s plans? Where are Chuck Schumer’s plans?

So, even though AOC is being debunked, it will not matter to Democrats that want Change, because right now, she’s the ONLY Democrat coming to the table with any ideas at all, the rest is just content to say “Trump’s a Racist”, and thus, have made AOC the True Leader of the Democrat Party.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don’t take what I’m about to say wrong, her ideas are completely absurd.

But when people say we can’t afford her ideas, most Americans, like her, would point out, how did we afford $2.4 Trillion Dollars for a war with Iraq?
Financial cost of the Iraq War - Wikipedia

Funny, we didn’t have the $, but then we went to War, and ‘poof’, money was no longer a problem.

Reactions: Grizzly

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I personally am dying laughing at what’s going on, because AOC is literally taking change of the Democrat Party, while the Establishment is doing everything possible to get rid of her and Rep Omar.

Funny, both have been addressing the Swamp. Especially suspected payments from Israel to American Politicians.

Rep Omar is on the foreign affairs committee. She obviously has seen something.

I wonder if Americans will ever ask, why are we so quick to INVESTIGATE if it’s Russia paying American Politicians, but just to suspect Israel is paying American Politicians is anti-Semitism?

Our Politicians are acting wayyy too sensitive to this subject.

Reactions: Moot

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez graduated cum laude from Boston University with a degree in...

Economics.

Let that one sink in for a bit.

Reactions: Solar

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I get the sense that some of these colleges are waaay overrated.
If they can graduate people who are utterly ignorant of their own degree, you gotta have to wonder if they should still keep their accreditation. AOC could sue BU and probably win.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
If they can graduate people who are utterly ignorant of their own degree, you gotta have to wonder if they should still keep their accreditation. AOC could sue BU and probably win.
Her lack of understanding about a topic she received a degree in made me think about something I heard on Rush Limbaugh's radio show. He referenced Ben Shapiro's time at Harvard Law School. The concept being "You get in, you win". Doesn't matter much what you do after you're in.
Screenshot_20190319-132208.png

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
With the Establishment Democrats being pummeled as the Russia Hoax comes full circle, you’ll see AOC step into the vacuum.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The best part of that is his aide down there at lower left. She's doing all she can not to crack up. Especially when she puts up the picture of the Tauntaun.

Reactions: muttly and Solar

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I watched it, and I laughed.

But I’m also ashamed that this is my country at work. AOC is in the House, and it wasn’t brought up for a vote in the House. This was the Senate wasting time.

I’m glad Leader of the Democrat Party, AOC, commanded the Democrat Senators to vote “present”. At least it shows she is the True Leader of the Democrats.

Reactions: Grizzly