Ahhh-gust 2018 Locations & More

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I’ve been told EP is slow; gonna give ABQ a few hours tomorrow, then hit the 40

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Finally back in civilization, or as the locals call it, OKC.

I hope your INbound had 1114 miles dh built into the rate.

Fixed it for ya ....

Living East, I assumed he went out West ( outbound) and now is trying to get back into, INBOUND, the home area.

Just semantics.
As Bill Clinton said, it depends on what is is, or something.

Reactions: Grizzly

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back at home. Found two interesting things in the mail...

1st- After 6 months, I finally got my SiriusXM $50 rebate from my new unit purchased back in January. Actually, was a surprise since I received a letter a month or so ago that my purchase didn't qualify

2nd- Which is actually a 1st for me. A credit card I've had for the last 6 years with Barclay Bank, has been sold to another company. I've never heard of such a thing. My mortgage was sold several times, but this is a first with a credit card. May have happened once before when a company closed down, but this is not the case. After doing some searching, looks like I wasn't the only person that received this surprise letter.

Oh well, will see what happens. Just hope my visa card from SXM doesn't get declined

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Living East, I assumed he went out West ( outbound) and now is trying to get back into, INBOUND, the home area.

Just semantics.
As Bill Clinton said, it depends on what is is, or something.

The load we took to Vegas had $100 extra on it; I should’ve turned and burned immediately, but I made the mistake of thinking there was freight anywhere west of I35.

Harsh and bitter lessons learned.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now in Tulsa, hoping for a goodie. Bid one to Jamaica, Queens for .95; nope. I guess Okies don’t know what a hassle NYC is

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Enrt to Lexington KY. Good enough. After that, a mere 500 miles home, long enough for Nancy to see a doc real quick & grab the mail.

Home from Lex, doctor visit done, shortie tomorrow morning up to Indian Point power station near NYC.

Tryna figure out a high van friendly way to do the last few miles; probably should use the Bear Mountain Bridge. Google Maps suggests the Palisades between 287 and the Bear Mountain area, but it’s not truck aware.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good seeing you at Fort Stockton... Dollarsign .. we will catch up more another time.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Found a legal way to get to the drop. Went to visit my aunt, who lives in the area. Nancy had a wonderful visit; I took a nap .

Yesterday, took a skid from NJ to PA. Now at the J in Smithton PA for the weekend.