Ahhh-gust 2018 Locations & More

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got the call, relocate to Knoxville, TN? Dang what happened to NC, sure has dryed up for us. Need to give Wayne the van Tuesday in Toledo. The shop near Seattle had the van for a month, did nothing!

Which shop in Seattle?

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Out of the frying pan and into the fire ...

Case in point .... Phoenix to Albuquerque?
Not me, nope ...
Phoenix to ABQ gets DH to ELP in my book. Too expensive, that's fine let the next guy get it. I'm either gonna wind up in ELP or I'll hedge my bets in Phoenix ...

I’ve been told EP is slow; gonna give ABQ a few hours tomorrow, then hit the 40

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Well all my contractors survived our onslaught of rush expedite trips this week, and are gradually heading back to home base getting ready if the weekend is busy!
Hired a newbie and “baptized” with his first airfreight load from ORD to Rogersville, MO. He did a great job delivering and is heading back.
I just got back from a easy Airport to Moline trip.
All invoices were billed out and received EFT notice all runs done this week will be ready for the guys by Tuesday or Wednesday.
I told the Mrs. that since she’s got a long weekend off, the next small load we can run in a car, we’re taking and making a mini-vacation out of it!
Just gotta take care of my two “Nomads” out there who travel for weeks out on the road and get you guys in the running like your counter parts who run the “turn-n-burn”!

Keep it safe out there you drivers under loads this weekend. For those of you that are on layovers somewhere, enjoy the quiet time because hopefully you’ll be running hard soon
God Bless everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got the call, relocate to Knoxville, TN? Dang what happened to NC, sure has dryed up for us. Need to give Wayne the van Tuesday in Toledo. The shop near Seattle had the van for a month, did nothing!

Which shop in Seattle?
Kollmar Sprinter & Fleet Solutions

I'm sure I missed it, what's the issue?
I called those guys once. Wound up going somewhere else. Can't remember exactly what it was that turned me off.
There's a shop I like in Seattle a good bit. It's not a Sprinter specific shop .. doesn't have the fancy name or fancy prices but they are solid, for certain things.
Sprinter Store in Tualatin is good. A few months ago they honored the Koni warranty on my front struts, swapped them out for newbies & charged me for labor only. Nothing like putting new set of Konis on a van with 600K+ mi ;)

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just seen Tattooed Model Zombie Boy has died at age 32 of apparent Suicide, suffering from Mental illness.. i may be Old Fashioned, but 1 plus 1 still adds up to 2 ...

Reactions: fastman_1

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator